Sand Sticks To Glue

Check out what I imagine Luca to look like in the media in a picture(: The guy is sexy  trust me you want to see(; >>>>

Life's A Beach: Chapter 9:  Sand Sticks To Glue

 "A bunny?" Nelly's lip curled and straight away her hands were planted to her waist.

The cranky mother side of her came out. That's what happens when you take in two unpredictable  teens.

"Yeah, the boys and Dani found it nearly dead on the baseball field." Luca nodded and flung his duffel-bag to the floor.

Hawk, the bunny, was cradled in my arms before I surprisingly handed it over to Nelly. At first she was hesitant, but after she cracked a warm smile. I guessed bunnies had that kind of charm.

"It's like a warm ball of fuzz." Her eyes gradually lit up.

"Exactly." I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest.

"So can we keep it?" Luca questioned while dabbing up the sweat on his forehead with a towel.

"Uh...." Nelly paused and shifted the black fuzzball in her arms. "I don't know.." Her voice trailed off.

Luca fumbled with his large fingers and his square jaw clenched through the skin. His tongue ran over his pouty lips, which he carelessly bit on.

All part of the plan.

"Please?" He dropped his expressive eyebrows and added. "I promise I'll buy everything it needs and it can stay in my room."

"Hey, we didn't agree on that." I hissed through gritted teeth.

He casually smirked and looked at me through his lashes. Then, he gave me the Hush, I got this  kind of look.

"Deal." Nelly spoke and pressed the bunny into Luca's bare chest before disappearing upstairs.

I grinned proudly and quirked an eyebrow at my new partner in crime. Plan: Make-Nelly-Feel-Sorry-For-Luca-and-the-Bunny was a success.

"We make a great team." He chuckled and slung his muscular arm over my neck with Hawk in the other.

"Cool it buddy, no one said we were friends yet." I giggled sarcastically and brushed him off.

He carefully placed the bunny back in my arms and breathed deeply with his face just inches from mine. Luca's breath stirred my hair into my face and his finger brushed the strands out of my eyes. My heart was throbbing through my ears and time refrained as I struggled to move.

My imagination got the best of me. I pictured him swooping in to kiss me. I pictured his warm hands instantly dropping to my waist and pressing his firm body against mine, but it didn't happen.

Snap out of it, Marley. Remember Sydney?

Snapping back, my fingers somberly curled beneath the soft fur of the bunny and my eyes flickered up and met his which were alive with enthusiasm. Luca's clear blue eyes deepened and his moist lips parted before he leaned in towards my ear.

"We can change that." His cool breath traveled across my spine and shot goosebumps across my arms.

What the hell was that? How did he do that? What was he doing to me?

A buzzing sensation shot through my legs and I had no clue what it was. "What the hell did you do?" My brows knit together in confusion.

Luca reached into my shorts and pulled out my buzzing phone. "This is called technology" He chuckled before answering the call and trotted away.