The Bunker List (Part 3)

Branch announced to Biggie, DJ Suki, the fashion twins, and the Funk twins, "Thank you all for coming to my slumber party."

He then blew into a noisemaker and said, "That was the party. Next, we slumber. Then, we take a picture. Break!"

Biggie said, "Branch, we thought we'd get to do all the usual slumber party activities, like tell stories."

DJ continued, "And have pillow fights."

Satin said, "And do makeovers."

Chenille said, "And pull pranks."

Branch sighed as he looked at the setting set and then said, "Fine. Circle up. It's story time."

Everyone got excited, but Branch's story was, "One day, there was a Troll who had to do something. He did it. The end."

Everyone groaned before DJ said, "Branch, that story was kind of-"

Branch then threw a pillow at her, "Pillow fight! So much fun! Ha-ha-ha!"

The fashion twins went, "Whoa! Branch! Ease up!"

But, Branch said, "No time! Now, who wants makeovers?"

He then threw mud masks and cucumbers on their faces.

He then went to the Funk twins and splattered his own face with a pie, "You got me. Nice one, Coop, D! Ha-ha-ha! Now, let's hit the sack!"

He then threw everyone in their sleeping bags.

Branch fake-slept for only five seconds before getting up and saying, "Rise and shine, gang! Now, it's picture time!"

But, he grabbed in his hair to find..."Wait, where's the camera?"

Satin said, "We thought your prank was pretty lame, Branch."

Chenille said, "So, we came up with a better one."

D said, "We hid your camera!"

Branch panicked as he looked around for the camera.

Cooper went, "You're getting warmer. Warmer. Warmer."

Branch thought he saw the camera, but it was just a critter.

Cooper was actually cooking hot soup, "Hot! Hot! Soup's ready! Wait, what were we doing again?"

Branch then got all frantic, "Where's the camera?!"

DJ Suki held it up, "Sheesh, Branch, you can have it...if you can get it!"

She then passed it to Satin, who passed it to Biggie, and so on.

Branch finally flipped his lid, "EVERYBODY, STOP GOOFING AROUND!"

He grabbed the camera, "Everyone...say...cheese."

He took the photo, but with the gang having unhappy faces.

***

Barb, Smidge, Poppy, and the other leaders were watching the sunset.

Smidge said, "He hasn't done it yet."

Barb said, "The nightmare of dressing like a baby is over in three...two..."

"Done!"

Branch slammed the book down, much to Barb and Smidge's horror, "Nooooooo!"

He celebrated for a moment, but then saw Poppy and the leaders' angry faces when they looked at the photos.

"Ok, what?"

Poppy answered, "This is a disaster."

Branch said, "What do you mean? I said I would get the list done."

King Quincy said, "But the whole point of the list was to have fun and connect with the Troll community, right?"

Branch said, "Yeah?"

Trollex asked, "Does it look like anyone's having fun to you?"

Branch then went through the photos and saw that the Trolls in his photos did anything but have fun.

Branch said, "I kind of...seriously blew it, didn't I?"

Queen Essence said, "Kind of. But, it's never too late to be a better Troll."

Branch groaned and said, "Dumb maturing process. Smidge, Barb, I may not have actually done everything on the list after all."

***

The Snack Pack were having a real slumber party, until the leaders came to them.

Poppy said, "Guys, I believe Branch has something he would like to say."

Branch was hiding in the bushes.

The leaders said, "Branch!"

Branch came out...dressed like a baby!

Everyone gasped.

Branch said, "Guys, I really am sorry about the way I acted before. I hope you guys can find it in your hearts to-"

They all burst out laughing.

Branch chuckled, "Yeah, yeah. Come on, I'm trying to apologize."

The laughter continued.

"I'm serious."

Cooper said, "Serious baby!"

Branch told the leaders, who were also laughing, "Well, this is humiliating."

Poppy said, "But, you're a better Troll for it."

Branch smiled, "I guess I do look pretty ridiculous."

He then did a little baby dance and started making baby talk.

Poppy then took a photo and put in in her book.

"Help Branch become a better Troll. Check!"