Triple Threat (Part 2)

Poppy met with Trollex and the other Tribe leaders.

Trollex was excited, "Poppy, you made it!"

Poppy said, "Wouldn't miss it for the world!"

Queen Essence then said, "I think King Peppy did a wonderful job raising a thoughtful and punctual young queen."

That made Poppy realize she had to help her dad with his telescope.

She then said, "Hey, everyone, before we start the festivities, I gotta use the lady's room. Be right back."

She then got out of the ocean and speeded her way to Peppy's pod.

***

Poppy greeted her dad, "Hey, Dad. Let's get this building started!"

Peppy then said, "I knew I could rely on you. Now, let's have a gander at the instructions."

Poppy and Peppy were able to get a quarter of the telescope built.

However, one of the steps required a drill.

Poppy said she would get one and immediately left for the tool shop.

***

After leaving the tool shop, she saw Tiny's half-birthday party had started and remembered she was supposed to grab the cake.

She grabbed the cake from Sky Toronto's and went for the party.

She gave them the cake, but Suki told Poppy she forgot to grab her headphones from the repair shop before she got there.

Poppy went to go get them.

Unfortunately, she also left the power drill.

***

When she got to the repair shop, it was closed for the night.

Poppy then realized she could just grab Trollex's headphones, so she left for Techno Reef.

***

Poppy saw Trollex's headphones and grabbed them right before the other leaders saw her.

Barb asked, "What are you doing?"

Poppy answered, "I...just really love this table. It really ties the room together."

Trollex then gestured her and the others to the front of the crowd to make his announcement.

"Tonight will be one of our biggest celebrations; The annual coral bloom. Once a year, special coral blooms throughout Techno Reef, which will make our home the brightest and most colorful reef that ever will be. Let me reassure you that as soon as the coral blooms, we will start a celebration bigger than three birthday parties combined."

Speaking of "birthdays," Poppy remembered she had to deliver the headphones to Suki.

She then said, "I think I forgot to lock my pod's door before I left. I'll just go and check."

She then left everyone confused.

***

In Pop Village, Tiny was opening presents.

When Poppy arrived, Tiny said, "Yeah, Aunt Poppy! Let's see your present!"

Poppy realized she never got a present. So, she took the headphones she had and wrapped them with some wrapping paper she had on her.

She then put the 'present' on the table.

But then, she noticed the drill on the table and remembered her dad.

She said, "Hey, everyone, great party, but I just remembered that I need to mail one of my cake insurance bills. Be right back."

***

She decided to take the shortcut across the beach.

But, Queen Essence was keeping a lookout for her, "Poppy! Come on, honey, everyone's waiting!"

Poppy had no choice but to oblige.

They met up with the other leaders and Trollex continued.

"Thank you, Queen Poppy, for joining us again. Anyways, I am pleased to be sharing this special night with not just my people, but with our friends, our neighbors, our allies."

Everyone cheered.

Trollex then said, "And now, prior to the coral bloom, I would like to start a-"

Trollex looked around his table with confusion, "Hey, where are my headphones?"

Poppy anxiously said, "Oh! I left them in Pop Village."

Prince D asked, "They're in Pop Village?"

Poppy frantically said, "No! I said...music is a top privilege! You know, for throwing celebrations like this? I hope you find those headphones."

She then, once again, came up with an excuse to leave, "Oh, wait. I think I hear Mr. Dinkles calling me. I can't ignore it or he'll get fussy. Be right back."

Delta asked, "But...isn't he Biggie's pet?"

Poppy answered, "Yes, but he's like Dinkles' father and I'm like his favorite aunt. So..."

She then left everyone with sour expressions on their faces.

But, she had, once again, left the drill.