Chapter 6

Every class I went to people stared until I glared at them or they simply lost interest. I got a break at lunch when Haruhi grabbed me by the arm and lead me to the club room for lunch. All the boys came one by one to the table. I waited for everyone to come.

I thought the twins would come, but only Hikaru came. I raised an eyebrow as if asking him about his brother. 

"He had to finish an assignment he missed last week." Hikaru said with a sad look on his face. I sensed he knew why Kaoru was avoiding me. I felt like I was punched in the chest. How could he just ignore and avoid me like this? This was his fault!

"Lynn?" Haruhi asked with a worried look. I looked over at her then took a deep breath to calm myself down.

I looked up at everyone and began to write everything out in my notebook so everyone could read it.

"Why can't you just say it?" I stopped momentarily to glare at Tamaki. He raised his hands and backed up slightly in a defeated manner. I continued writing and handed the notebook to Hikaru first.

After he finished reading it he handed it to Tamaki who read it to everyone else.

"Oh, Lynn!" Hikaru said throwing his arms around me and pulling me towards him. I looked up at him sadly and bit my lower lip. He kissed my forehead gently and whispered calming words. I looked over at the others looking at me with sympathetic eyes.

I looked down and turned into Hikaru's chest to look away. It killed me. I didn't want Sympathy. I didn't want any of this. Tears leaked from my eyes and I buried my face in Hikaru's chest.

"Guys, can you give us a few moments?" I heard Hikaru ask the others. I heard footsteps and then the door closings. We sat in silence for what seemed like a century. He pulled back and tilted my chin until I looked up at him with my teary eyes and tear stained face.

"Lynn," he looked at me, his eyes full of sorrow, regret, anger, and hurt, "You shouldn't have left when you did." he finished in a whisper and tears started to fall from his face. I wiped his tears away and looked into his eyes, which held so much emotion it truely scared me.

He leaned towards me and put his forehead on mine. I smiled a small smile and closed my eyes. Before I could open them I felt his lips on mine and I didn't object. I felt comforted by his touch. He was letting me know he's here for me.

A tear ran down my face and he wiped it away. I pulled back and looked at him while I panted softly. We gave each other a smile. I leaned into him and ignited another kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me, while he pulled me closer to him.

I heard someone clear their throat behind us. I turned around and saw that none other then Kaoru was standing there. His face was slightly red and I detected anger in his eyes mixed with slight hurt and...Oh, is that jealousy?

"So, what did I miss?" Kaoru questioned.

"Let's talk outside." Before he could stand I crawled out of his lap and put my hands out to stop him and pointed from myself to the door.

"Are you sure?" he asked eyeing my closely. I rolled my eyes and nodded, then waved and made my way to the door and closed it behind me. 

I made it half way down the hall and stopped at one of the gigantic windows and stared out. I thought of the events that just took place. It suddenly hit my like a two ton boulder. I smiled knowing what my plan was and how to get back at Kaoru. the answer was in front of me the whole time. 

I calmly walked back to class as the bell rung. I didn't pay attentions afte that because I was too busy sorting out details on my plan.