Chapter 3 (REVISED)

A/N: Usually I do these after my story, but I have to warn you guys it get a little RACY in this chapter, it might be a little too early for things to get racy, but oh well. I will probably go back after I am finished with this story and write a very short prequal short story.

I'm really trying to clean up the rest of my chapters, as seen by my other two revisions on the first two chapters. This one is a long chapter, and I will try to do more long chapters, but it all depends on my mood and if I have ideas.

As you can see I was really into writing his chapter. Those who had read my first run of this story must notice how different it is than how I wrote it the first time aorund. I hope you guys like my reviion though. 

Anyways, here is the next chapter and I hope you guys like it. Show some love my leaving comments, voting, favoriting, and following me! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I allowed his tongue to slip into my mouth and enjoyed the fighting for dominance between us. Unfortunately, he won. I was against the wall as far against it as I could be. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me, letting my resistance, this time, go.

I felt an arm slide between my back and the wall and suddenly I was between two bodies. The heat of both warming my already heated body. A low moan escaped my lips as the person behind me placed their lips on my neck, teasing the sensitive skin. I could feel two sets of hands slowly roaming my body.

I felt my face flush from the contact of two mouths on me. The person at my lips pulled away and lifted my chin up. I opened my eyes to look up at the face of the person who held my face in his hands. I smiled seductively at the guy, Hikaru, in front of me as I leaned on Kaoru who I now know is behind me.

My breath caught as Hikaru returned my smile. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips then slowly trailed down to my chest, as he did this Kaoru trailed kisses from the back of my neck to my jawline. I turned my head so that he could capture my lips and I breathed in deep when I felt Hikaru’s lips brush past the tops of my breasts.

I felt alarmed as I woke up in a cold sweat. I sat up shivering due to the moisture on my body and the fan on full tornado setting. I sighed as I realized it was just a dream, yet a part of me was somewhat upset that what happened in that dream has not happened.

I shook my head, this dream confused me greatly. I’ve known Hikaru and Kaoru since they were babies, yet I’ve always seen annoying younger brothers. However; if that were true, then what was that dream? I bit my lip running my fingers through my now damp hair. I look at the clock checking the time and sighed.

It’s 4:17 in the morning. I sat in bed for a while thinking about going to sleep but realized I would never get back to sleep before my alarm rang at 5:30 to get up for school. I slipped out of the bed and padded over the bathroom that connected to my bedroom. I stripped my clothes and climbed into the shower, washing off the sweat and trying to soothe my now frayed nerves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran my hand through my hair trying to finish this quiz before the bell rang signaling the end of the day. I was just having a hard time concentrating. I sighed and scribbled down my answer just before the bell rang. That certainly was close.

I rose from chair and made my way toward the door trying to avoid the twins who were making their way towards me. I hurried out the door and away from the class almost bumping into several people in the process. I made my way to one of the libraries to hide until I could go see Haruhi later.

Somehow I knew being found by Hikaru and Kaoru was inevitable, yet I still attempted to hide. They found me with my nose in a book, which was dumb on my half because I had gotten distracted by the book due to its cover.

Hikaru snatched the book from my hand.

“Hey!” I protested as I reached for the book but he grabbed my wrist and read the back cover.

“You haven’t been able to concentrate all day, yet you are reading a novel? And a romance novel at that, I didn’t take you for that type Lynn,” Hikaru said as he placed the novel down on the table I was sitting at. I rose from the chair I was sitting at.

“I’ve had a lot going on, I needed a distraction.” I quickly wished I could have taken the words back because I saw both get a glint in their eyes as the looked at my, to each other, then back at me. I looked at them with wide eyes and backed up, but the back of my thighs hit the table I was previously sitting at.

“Damn,” I mumbled under my breath as both of them approached me. I watched as they closed in on me, as I had no where else to go.

“Oh, Lynn,” Kaoru began.

“If you needed a distraction we would have gladly helped to distract you from what is bothering you,” Hikaru finished his twin’s sentence. They leaned in toward me, and I leaned back away from them. That was a mistake because I know sat on the table.

I saw their smiles widen as both put a hand on my shoulder to push me down on the table. I gasped as both leaned over me.

“Kaoru, let’s see if we can help distract Lynn from what is bothering her.”

“I think that’s a great idea Hikaru.” Both had different agendas. Kaoru captured both my lips and my hands pinning them above my head. Hikaru started at my ankles and made his way up, kissing my pale skin as he went.

“I-” I tried to talk, but Kaoru wouldn’t free my lips. I felt Hikaru kiss the inside of my knees, since when I was pushed onto the table my legs had been somewhat spread.

Alarm creeped up at Hikaru continued to move up, it was not until he got to my mid-thigh did I finally speak up and my words stopped him.

“You two are what I need the distraction from!” I could feel both freeze. Kaoru tensed and his grip on my wrist tightened as he pulled away and stared down at me, Hikaru stood next to Kaoru and also stared down at me. Hikaru said nothing, and his facial expression said nothing either. Kaoru, on the other hand looked confused.

“Why? Why would you need a distraction from us, Lynn?” Kaoru asked looking a little hurt.

I looked between them, then reluctantly answered, “Both of your attitudes have changed toward me. I don’t know why and I don’t know how to feel about it. We were like siblings, now I feel like we are something else, and not as close as we were before. I…..I don’t know what to do.” I looked away blinking back tears.

I felt Kaoru release my wrists and I quickly pushed myself off the table and ran from the library and toward where my driver usually sat as he waited for me.

“Please, just take me home.” He never asked why, but I knew he questioned my appearance and why I was crying. I laid my head against the window and looked up at the school. From the Host Club’s window I could see Kaoru and Hikaru standing there, watching as my vehicle drove off.

A/N: I forgot to add this earlier, but if you guys want to start making covers that would be lovely. I was thinking about openning a twitter or something so you guys could post things so I can see it or if you want to keep up with me. What do you guys think?

Also, I might come out with another story shortly after I finish this one because as I've been getting writer's block I've worked on some ideas for other stories and I like how they are playing out on paper, so yeah. 

Again, let me know what you guys think with feedback!!