Chapter 8

I ran all the way to the nurses office. I wrote down on her notepad that I wasn't feeling well, and she let me rest. She called down and made sure my teacher sent someone to bring my things to me.

I lay in the bed in the nurse's office staring at the wall. As I grew more comfortable I began to get sleepy and decided since I was in the nurses office I should just take a nap anyways. As my breathing steadied my heavy eyelids closed and I drifted into my unconcious. 

"You're silly." I laughed as Kaoru stroked my hair while his head laid in my lap. "Why must you do that? I feel like a dog when you do that."

"Well, you aren't, a dog is much cuter." I laughed as Kaoru gasped. The next I knew I was on my back with him leaning over me with a hand on either side of my head. I giggled and looked up at him, he had the cute smile that I liked on his face. Our eyes met are our smiles slowly faded as we looked into each other's eyes. 

Slowly he leaned forward closing in on me. As he grew inches from my lips I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck as he gently placed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync together and our breath grew heavy.

Kaoru broke the kiss only to trail kisses from my chin down to my neck where he slowly licked, teasing me. 

I moaned softly, "K-Kaoru, stop teasing." I could feel him smile against my neck as he gently kissed it.

"Lynn, you're the one who teases me. You know I've only had eyes for you since I met you, yet you act as if I look at other girls the way I look at you." I could feel the tears pool in my eyes as he spoke.

"But, you tease all the girls at the Host Club and you look over to see if I notice you. You're a horrib-" before I could finish he pressed his lips firmly against mine and held me close to him. 

As he pulled back he looked into my eyes, "Lynn, like I said, I have eyes for only you. I love you more than I could possibly show you. Please Lynn, open your eyes. You'll see me only looking at you. I only think of you and I only want to be with you. So, please Lynn, accept me." I looked at him with tears streaming down my face.

"Kaoru, I-"

I was startled awake by a warm hand brushing up against my cheek. As I opened my eyes I could see Hikaru looking down at me with concern in his eyes as he wiped my tears away. I opened my mouth, but of course nothing came out. I looked away then sat up and pulled him close to me.

His arms quickly embraced me. "Oh, Lynn. Please don't cry, it doesn't befit you." He rubbed my back soothingly. "I'm here and I always will be. I know you love Kaoru. I can see it on your face." He pulled away slightly to look at my face.

Ashamed I looked down, but he quickly tilted my chin up to look at him. "Lynn, I want you to do something for me." Looking at him I nodded. He continued, "Try to love me as much as you love him. Please?" He intertwinded his fingers with mine and looked at me with sad, hopeful eyes.

I smiled softly nodding my head and pulled him close and kissed him softly on the lips. 

This is when I decided I would push Kaoru away and replace him with Hikaru, who was right in front of me and wanted me, and I am determinded to want him too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I thought I'd be nice and finally update. Sorry it took so long to update, A lot happened. Also sorry I didn't update last Monday. I will update when I can!

Love ya!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAVORITE

SHARE!