Chapter 4

*Next Day*

I walked to work slowly. Just because I was rich didn't mean my parents wanted me to mooch off of them. Well, they didn't care but I feel like in order to succeed in the real world I need to learn more than sitting around looking like a priss.

As soon as I walked in I saw the restaurant was crowded. I made my way to the back where the staffs where to change and keep their stuff locked up at. After my stuff was put away and I was changed I took over one of the waitress' tables and blanked my mind out to focus on work.

I worked hard and it was almost 10 p.m. which is the closing time of the restaurant. A few stragglers were waling in to get a meal before returning to their homes or to go about their business.

"Lynn! Table four!" I heard the hostess shout. I sighed. I was hoping she wouldn't put anymore peoplle in my area. I had a family of six whose orders weren't finished yet. I walked over to table four but stopped midway. Just my luck.

"Damn." I mumbled softly before slowly walking towords the table. The twins looked up with blank faces and as soon as they saw me the blank look was replaced with one of  confusion and shock. I put on a smile.

"What can I help you with?" I said too overly cheery. I hoped they would get to the conclusion that I don't want them here. It took both of them several seconds to compose themselves.

"Lynn....we didn't know you did commoner work." Kaoru looked up at me, his eyes full of disgust.

"Kaoru, your judging her without her explaining why she's here." his twin said looking up at me. "Go ahead Lynn tell us why."

I sighed. "Well I got this job to get myself ready for the real world. Not all of us are going to take over our families' companies." Kaoru snorted and I glared at him.

"Now what can I get you, if your not going to order the door is over there." I said bitterly pointing towards the door. Hikaru was quick to put his hands up and shake his head.

"Lynn we're -" Before he could finish Kaoru snapped a picture of me, got to feet and pulled Hikaru with him. I stood there wide-eyed and shocked.

"Kaoru! That's mean! Delete it! Lynn has done nothing to deserve this!" I heard Hikaru say before the door to the restaurant closed behind them. My blood ran cold. He was going to show the whole school. The people who look down upon anyone who doesn't fit in with their crowd. I felt sick to my stomach. I had to sit down.

As I sat there my manager must have noticed me because she came over and offered me the rest of the day off. I accepted, changed and went home. Monday is going to be hell......

I soon found myself at the Hitachiin mansion. I'm not sure when I got here, but here I am staring up at it. I rang the bell .

"Who is it?" I heard an annoyed voice from the intercom.

"It's Lynn Amour." I said.

"Oh, come to talk commoner?" I could hear the smirk.

"Just let me in." I snapped. I heard chuckling and the gates opened. I sped up the drive way and to the front porch of the house. Kaoru was waiting with a smirk on his face and it pissed me off. I felt something in me snap.....so I tackled the bitch and punched him.

Kaoru was absolutely shocked by my actions. I punched him again, but by the third punch he was composed and flipped us over and straddled my waist, holding my hands above my head. 

"ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY?!!" He yelled at me. I heard the door open and Hikaru gasped when he saw the scene. I struggled to get lose from Kaoru's grasp and screamed in frustration when I couldn't get free.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you Kaoru!" I screamed at him. I stilled and panted heavily from trying to break free and screaming at him.

"Are you done?" He asked in a cold tone.

"Yes now let me go." I snapped. As soon as he let go I jumped up went back to my car and sped off of his estate. My tears blurred my vision making it hard to see. I knew I should have stopped but I couldn't do it. My car jerked suddenly and I jerked the wheel the other way sending my car heading for a light pole. After that everything went black and I could hear faint screaming before my hearing went as well and I slipped into the silent blackness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I wrote a lot and I'm proud of it haha. This chapter is dedicated to Rawrrxixeatxyou. Thanks for reading my story.

Love ya (;

Comment.

Vote.

Fan. <3