The Potion... (≧▽≦)

Guys, read the introduction first!!! It's really important!!!!!
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

-One day in the Vongola base-

You and the all the members are summoned to the meeting room by Reborn. When everyone was there, Reborn jump down from the rooftop wearing a Leon costume and land on Tsuna's head. He then greeted, "Ciao!"

Everyone look at him dead serious and Gokudera said, "Mr Reborn, is there an emergency?"

Reborn smiled and Spanner came out of his laboratory, holding a plate of some small cups containing coloured water(Potion).

Reborn :"I want every single person to drink a single cup of that."

Tsuna :"Hie!!! Wha-What's that?!"

Spanner :"It's a potion."

Gokudera :"A...potion?"

Spanner nod and continue saying, "It transform human to an animal."

Yamamoto :"Ahah! It sounds fun!"

Ryohei :"Incredible to the extreme!!!"

Gokudera :"Wait, is it completed?"

Spanner :"No, still experiencing, that's why I need your to help test it."

Gokudera :"WHAT?! We aren't your lab mouse!"

You :"Hmm, I wanna try it...."

Hibari :"Hmph"

Tsuna :"Go-Gokudera kun, calm down, I guess a little wouldn't harm."

Gokudera :"Che, if you say so, Tenth..."

Spanner distributed the potion to everyone and drank it...

After finished drinking, everyone's body engulfed into a white light. Everyone then start to groan in great pain including you and Hibari. Reborn called to Spanner in a stern tone and he just calmly stand there and say, "Don't worry"

A light slowly form into a pink smoke and everyone was covered in the thick smoke. A few minutes later, the smoke dispersed and everybody stood up coughing. Your look at each other and found that no one has changed a single bit. Gokudera got angry and shout to Spanner, "Bastard!!! We have gone through all the pain and then it failed!!!!!!!"

Hibari also got into his attacking position and was about to charge at Spanner until you shouted, "Gokudera!!!! You have a tail!!!"

Gokudera :"What?!"

Gokudera look at his back and saw a long tail. He grip onto his tail and then Yamamoto shout, "Gokudera, on your head!"

Everyone look at his head and saw two ears standing. Gokudera touched it and shout, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!"

You :"Gokudera, you look like a....cat!"

Gokudera :"WHAT THE HELL!!!!"

Yamamoto then suddenly say playfully, "Hey everyone! I got a tail and a pair of ears too!!!"

Everyone turned at him and you said, "It's true, but...."

Yamamoto :"It's different from Gokudera!"

You :"You look more like...a dog..."

Yamamoto :"Aha! I'm a dog!"

You :"What abt Hibari?"

You turn to him but before you could ask a question he had answered you, "Wolf"

You look at him carefully and saw he has a fluffy wolf tail with a pair of black ear on his head. Ryohei then suddenly shouted, "Extreme!!! I'm the best boxing animal!!!"

You :"Woah, you are a Kangaroo!"

Gokudera :"Lawn head, you look funny!"

Ryohei :"What did you say, Octopus head?!"

Gokudera :"Shut up, I'm not an octopus, I'm a cat!"

"Hie!!!!!!!!!" The forgotten young Vongola boss squeal, making everyone look at him.

"Wha-What is this furry thingy around my neck?!" Tsuna squeal as he panic. Reborn then hit Tsuna and he fall flat in his face. Gokudera and Yamamoto hurriedly help him up and Reborn say, "Dame-Tsuna, you are a Lion."

Tsuna :"Li-Lion?"

Gokudera :"Tenth, you are the king!"

Yamamoto :"Aha, that's right!"

Tsuna :"U-Um..."

Spanner :"(y/n), you also changed, you've became a..."
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
So from here onward, you can choose your choice as the animal you want and would be paired with the your boy, enjoy! (^▽^)