Tiger (=^・︿・^=) /Xanxus/ Part 2

Previous chapter, Xanxus such a bastard isn't he? 😂 I'm sorry it took SO long because I have to rewrite it, thanks to wattpad and my exams...
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
-Next Day-
You woke up with a bad fever but did not tell anyone in the mansion. You went to the kitchen for breakfast and you did your best to act normal but it's too obvious that you are sick. Your face is all red and you are breathing heavily.

You :"L-Luss, I would eat in my own room"

Luss :"Alright darling, do you want me to help you bring the tray to your room?"

You :"I'm okay on my own."

You carried the heavy tray and walk shakily back to your room. But you dropped a single cup and the sound rang through the hallway. Luss came to check and saw you picking up the peices with your bare hand.

Luss :"(y/n), please just leave it to me"

But you were so sick you couldn't hear him so you continue to pick up. You cut your hands for several times but you couldn't feel the pain. The fever is making your body go numb that you can't feel things quite well now. Luss forcefully stopped you and brought you back to your room and took your temperature. He couldn't hide his surprise when he saw the temperature displayed, 39 degree celsius!!!

He immediately prepare everything he could to try to cool you down but your temperature just wouldn't go down. Luss hurried out to buy some medicine and just as Luss went out of the room, Xanxus came in. He came to see you but it was unexpected that you are sick and lying weakly on the bed.

Xanxus :"...."

He stroll around the room and saw your diary on the side of your bed so he read it. He read the page you wrote last night and it says...

Dear Diary,

I had my first sex today but I was forced into it. At first I thought sex is only what lovers do. If that person who took my virginity really loves me, I would like to tell him "I love him". That person did it to me so hard that my heart fell for him during the process but later, I realise I was too naive...
After sex, he chased me away, he doesn't even have a single love for me. But what can I do, I already lost my virginity to someone who doesn't love me....I am so helpless...That guy, is so selfish...

Thats all the things written on the page and Xanxus was deep in thoughts after reading this. You then suddenly cough and woke up. Even though your eyes are drizzly, you can still tell it was Xanxus standing there. You can't tell he is reading your diary though.

You :"X-Xanxus, w-what do you want?"

Xanxus :"Women, how do you know I don't love you or why do you think I chased you away?"

You :"What *pant* are you *pant* talking about?"

Xanxus :"I had never say I don't love you and if I chased you out, it won't be out of my room, it would out of the country."

You :"...."

Xanxu then went out and suddenly a guy burst into the room, he is your childhood friend, Victor.

Victor :"My god, (y/n), are you sick again?!"

You :"Y-Yeah..."

He came to your bed and sat down on the side of your bed.

Victor :"Did you overwork yourself again? You should know that your body is weak and cannot do tiresome exercise! Plus, it's only the second day you are here!"

You :"Aright *pant* I'm just *pant* not used *pant* yet I guess..."

Victor :" You know that I...love you right? So you have to take care of your body more!"