Foxヾ(=`︿'=)ノ" /Belphegor/ Part 3

Ushishishi~ Here's chapter 3, which contains jealousy and betrayal~
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
You went back to your room to sleep and when Bel went back to his room, which like only after 15 minutes, he was surprised to see you missing.
<Bel's POV>
After assassinating that slut and dumbing her corpse at the river, I went back to my room to look after my princess. However, when I went back, she wasn't there

Bel :"???"

Of course I went to find her immediately and saw her going to her room. I called out to her but she sent me a glare and slam the door behind her... Okay, now I'm ABIT worried. I knocked on her door and shouted her name even though it's midnight but she did not reply me.

-Back to original POV-
You hear Bel calling for you and from his voice you know he's worried but you really doesn't want to answer him now...

Bel thought for a little and realise the reason. He smirked and calmly said, "Princess, let me in before I force my way in~"

You pouted and reluctantly slowly open the door with a small opening. Bel opened the door fully and dragged you to the window.

You :"W-What the hell?!"

He opened the window and pointed to the direction of the riverbank.

Bel :"Look there"

You :"And why must I?"

Bel :"Princess~ Better not test the prince's patience~"

You looked out the window and look towards the direction where he pointed and you saw a bloody figure at the bank of the river. You immediately jerk your head back into the room again and Bel said, "Ushishishi~ Come on, take a closer look~"

You :"Why did you make me look at that?!"

Bel :"My dear princess is jealous of the women the prince is with earlier right~?"

You :"W-Wha?! N-No! Why would I?!"

Bel :"Well, you wouldn't be after seeing that corpse isn't it?~"

You :"How does it relate?!"

Bel just smirked and laugh, "Ushishishi~~"

You then realise what he's talking about and look out at the corpse. Obviously, that corpse is that girl from earlier.

You :"What the..."

Bel :"Now Now, are my princess still jealous~?"

You flushed bright red and smoke came out from your head. You avoided eye contact with Bel and look down on the ground in embarrassment. Bel hold your waist and turn you around, making you face him then smiled a little(A LOT!!!)scary smile.

Bel :"Well, should I punish the princess for getting jealous~?"

You :"W-What do you want to do?"

Bel :"Ushishishi, you know what~"

He pushed you onto the wall roughly and you gasp. He then smashed his lips onto yours, his hand wasting no time at stripping your cloths.

You :"N-No, stop it, we just had sex a few hours ago!"

Bel :"Well~ I suppose since the princess have such energy to get jealous, she should have energy to pleasure her prince~"

You :"Wai-"

Before you finish the sentence he had kissed you passionately. With that, you guys had sex again until the next morning.

-Two month later-
You and Bel were having quite a lot of sex over these two months and practically, everyday. Thus one day, you got really sick. Sick of what? Bel?? Nah, you just got a NORMAL illness after having sex everyday without protection. You are pregnant!!!!(Tadaaa!!!! XD)
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Okay, that's the end for Bel, sorry for such short chapter and instead of part 3 its more like an extended ending :P

Next : Extra Chapter for LUSSURIA!!!!!!