Wolf (・`ェ'・) /Hibari Kyoya/ Part 3

Someone requested it so i just made it :p By the way I'm going to add one OC of mine in order to do this plot, 😆
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
-One normal day-
You are eating with the others while Hibari were eating alone in his room again, a girl suddenly burst in.

Girl :"Hello everyone!!! I'm Campana! Is Hibari Kyoya here? I need to get him to pay the consequences of abandoning me!"

Hibari heard it and came to see her immediately. He then cover the girl's mouth and drag her with him.

Everyone including you couldn't catch what had just happened and were just stunned there until Tsuna finally wakes from the stunning in his mind and asked, "D-Did a girl just wants Hibari to be responsible for abandoning her?"

Gokudera :"A-And Hibari did not try to beat her?!"

Yamamoto :"....."

Yamamoto glances at you as you quietly thinks, "W-What? Why would Hibari...."

You kept thinking and thinking and finally fainted for too much brain work.

Yamamoto :"Wha?! (y/n)!!!"

-Few hours later-
You woke up in an unfamiliar room and so you look around. You then saw Yamamoto sitting beside you and sleeping on the chair. You sat up and gently shake him awake. When he woke up you asked, "Yamamoto, what happened to me?"

Yamamoto :"I'm glad you are fine, you fainted during dinner, you remember?"

You :"Huh?"

Yamamoto :"I-Is it because of Hibari bringing that women?"

You :"N-N-No, I, I just..."

Yamamoto :"(y/n), I would never bring other women infront of you, even if you rejected me i still love you!"

You :"B-But, I-I..."

Yamamoto :"Please, give me a chance, I promise I would make you happier."

You :"...."

Yamamoto gently hold your cheeks and bring his lips closer to yours. You didn't resist and just as both the lips were only one inch away...

*BOOM!* (I know its old LOL)

Hibari destroyed the door and burst in. His eyes were sharper than usual as he glare at Yamamoto. He immediately start to beat Yamamoto until you stopped him.

You :"Hibari, stop it!"

Hibari :"....."

You :"Stop it, please, Yamamoto would die if you continue!!!"

Hibari :"....."

He didn't say anything but stopped and dragged you back to his room, his grip on your wrist was so tight that it hurts. When you are in his room he throwed you on the bed, climb on top of you and kisses you roughly. You tried to push him away for air but he just wouldn't stop. When he finally stops the both of you are panting and gasping for air.

Hibari then said, "Why are you resisting me now? You didn't resist when that dog touches you, so why resist your mate now?"

You :"B-But you already have another mate!"

Hibari :"Hnn?"

You :"T-That girl, is your mate, isn't she?"

Hibari :"...."

You look at him timidly and saw him smirking.

Hibari :"So what if she was?"

You :"!!!"