Rabbit/(≧ x ≦)\ /Mukuro/ Part 2

Second part, CONTAINS RAPE! REAL RAPE! Yeah, real.... DON'T READ IF YOU DONT LIKE IT! Jk, read till the end or else you will regret it! XD

Note : <> = thoughts
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
-Next day-
Mukuro :"(y/n)-chan~"

You :"Mmm..." *sleeping*

Mukuro :"Come on, sweetheart, it's time to wake up~"

You :"Hmm?"

You slowly open your eyes and saw yourself snuggled in Mukuro's arms and...both of you are naked!! (XD)

You :"Eh?"

Mukuro :"Kufufufu, I had already made the room soundproof so..." *covers his ears*

You :"EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

You quickly covered yourself with the blanket and your face flushed a the deepest shade of red.

Mukuro :"Now now, dont have to cover. Last night we had alr seen each other from head to toe."

Although he said that, he was still considerate and did not pull away your cover. He gently hug you with the cover and say sadly(fakely), "Aww~ We can't feel each other's warmth like this..."

You :"M-Mukuro-Sama.... Please stop teasing me...." *blushing deeper*

Perhaps satisfied with you blushing even more and pleading him, he laughed slightly and let go of you.

Now that you realise, both of your were in your room instead of the bathroom that both of you made love previously.

You :"Mukuro-sama, did you bring the both of us back to this room?"

Mukuro :"Of course, wouldn't want my darling to catch a cold~"

You blushed again, but lighter this time.

Mukuro :"Anyway (y/n)-chan, will you do me some flavours?"

You :"Huh? Sure I guess..."

Mukuro :"Alright, listen carefully. First, pls keep what happened between us a secret."

You :"Eh?" *saddens and your rabbit ears dropped*

Mukuro :<She is too easy to read and too cute. I could pounce on her right this instance and f*ck her till next morning. Heh, I want to see her more flustered~> Secondly, pass this potion to Chrome and make her drink it would you~?

He passes you a small bottle of potion that is similar to the one you drank previously.

You :"I-Is this-"

Mukuro :"Yes, its the same potion you drank."

You :"B-But...why?"

Mukuro :"Well, I did say I'm going to carry out experiments with this potion and thus I need more then one person to help me test it~"

You :"......." *nods but almost crying*

Mukuro :<Sh*t, that expression is turning me on...> *turn away so he wouldn't see your face* "I know you will be a good girl and do my flavours, wouldn't you~?"

You :"Yes...of course...I owe you my life anyway..."

Mukuro :*breathes in secretly and regain his posture then turns back to you* "One last thing."

You :"Y-Yes?"

Mukuro :*pushes you onto the wall*

You :"Ack!"

Mukuro :*serious then ever* "Go to school and reject that guy would you~?" *smiling but eyes weren't smiling*

You :"W-Well, I wasn't planning to accept his confession but I do not know how to reject him properly..."