The Storm {2}

Sorry for the wait!

Good news: another long chapter and some answers you all have been waiting for!

Bad news: I don't really think this was a very good chapter. My Grammarly isn't working! So, there will be spelling and grammar mistakes.

Anyways, enjoy!

{+}{+}{+}

   School ended.

Marinette shut her locker before happily walking towards the exit, forgetting that she had to meet up with Alya. Her heart was ablaze and felt her stomach repeatedly do somersaults. There was no end to how much she felt like a rocket blasting off into space for the first time and finally being able to touch the unreachable.

After all, the sky isn't the limit. Beyond its borders was the unknown. A whole new place full of wonders and possibilities only the imagination can conjure up. It's a place of risk and hope for something extraordinary to happen once in a lifetime.

Yet...

...it also holds its dangers as well.

The abyss is nothing to joke about.

Although space has a phenomenal view, there also lies its inner darkness.

For even, demons can't be recognized when wearing the mask of an angel.

The bluenette continued her way out of the building, unknowing of a person watching her every movement within the shadows.

{+}{+}{+}

Adrien had been in a stiff state the entire time he and Nathalie were out shopping for school supplies. The teen knew that his temporary guardian was growing very suspicious at his jumpy behavior but he couldn't help it. All he has ever known was to be a good, obedient child.

This "sneaking two stray cats into his bedroom without his guardian knowing" was the most rebellious thing he has ever done. He had a right to be a nervous wreck and freak out!

   With a shaky sigh, the blonde was glad to have a small breather away from Nathalie and scanning the shelves for supplies.

   "Did you hear the latest rumors about that ex-model, Adrien Agreste?" a teenage girl with blonde hair in twin tails and carrying a parasail asked.

   "No, I haven't. What is it?" another teenage girl with short bluish-black hair and brown eyes questioned, curiously. The conversation immediately grabbed Adrien's attention and began to listen in on whatever rumor was being spread about him this time.

   "Apparently, Lila Rossi is pregnant with his child!" the blonde girl exclaimed. Both brown and green eyes widened at the same time at the news.

"Well, that's...new," Adrien thought, a little surprised. Honestly, it was the last thing he was expecting to hear. Sure, he's heard rumors from the media about him dating model girls or that he was "cheating." Never in life has he heard someone claim to be impregnated by him.

It sounded so far-fetched.

   "Really?!" The bluenette asked, almost in disbelief. Adrien raised an eyebrow behind his sunglasses at the two girls.

"Did they really believe that obvious lie?" Adrien questioned in his head in disbelief. The two teenage girls continued their conversation elsewhere, leaving Adrien alone in the isle to think.