Love, Adrien Agreste

We made it guys! The final chapter of Dear Bugaboo! More will be said at the end of this chapter but for now, enjoy!

{+}{+}{+}

Dear Bugaboo,

It's been quite a ride being with you. We've shared many unforgettable and wonderful experiences. Sure, we've also had our downfalls and fights but we always manage to get through them (thankfully unscathed). I'll forever keep them treasured for as long as I live.

Such as the very first letter I wrote to you.

Want to be my pen pal? :)

Yes          No

I patiently waited day after day for a reply. It gave me hope that someday, something exciting might happen in my life and wouldn't give up on finding that salvation.

You changed my life by saying "yes."

We became best friends even with our secret identities. We messaged each other weekly for over a year. Sharing stories, our favorite things, and so much more. Getting a letter from you was the highlight of my week!

Then, the first time we met. We didn't even recognize each other. Of course, it would be hard to recognize a person covered in flour or in a disguise.

The blonde didn't notice someone struggling to carry an open flour bag coming around the corner until bumping into them.

The person stumbled back and fell onto the floor. The now-empty bag covered their head while flour covered the rest of their body.

"Oh, sorry!" Adrien quickly apologized as the flour-covered person took the sack off their head to reveal it is covered in flour as well. Yet, this didn't stop the blonde from realizing that the person is a girl around his age.

"It's okay. You'd be surprised to know that this isn't the first time this has happened...or the last," The girl reassured, murmuring the last part under her breath.

Although, we don't have an excuse for the second time we met.

   "I—um, I don't have enough money to buy the mask. I forgot it at home," Marinette admitted, shamefully and looked down at her shoes. She slumped, feeling like an idiot for not going home to get some money before running around Paris to get a mask. Then once she finally found a shop with a nice red mask, it was all for nothing.

"I'm so lame!" Marinette thought, picturing the shop owner's face wrinkled in annoyance and anger. Yet, Fu isn't angry or annoyed at all. He isn't even looking at the ashamed bluenette but glancing over to see Adrien pause in his tracks.

   The blonde teen didn't mean too but overheard their conversation. He turned around to look at the distressed girl, not noticing the sly gleam within Fu's eyes. Fu held back a grin when Adrien walked over.

   "How much?" Adrien asked, generously offering to pay for whatever the girl bought. Marinette shot her head up, bluebell eyes wide in astonishment. She frantically waved her hands around and shook her head, saying, "N-No, you don't n-need to do that! It's my f-fault for forgetting t-to bring money!"