CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ━ UP ON THE ROOFTOP HERE WE GO

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ━━━ up on the rooftop here we go

Hazel was still limping as she tried to run to wherever the Indoraptor's roars were and Blue found it first

Hazel was still limping as she tried to run to wherever the Indoraptor's roars were and Blue found it first. Blue pounced on the Indoraptor making Hazel smirk looking at Owen who was standing terrified. But then Hazel remembered who was there and she saw Maisie in her bed cowering in fear at the battle in front of her. Hazel made quick movements to get in Maisie's bed and Owen did the same just as Maisie started screaming. "Shhh." Owen and Hazel soothed touching face's hair softly. The Indoraptor's face was so close to them that Owen and Hazel were practically climbing on top of Maisie to cover her. Blue managed to bash the Indoraptor into a bookshelf causing different books to fly around and some pages too. Just in time Hazel, Owen and Maisie got out of the bed before the Indoraptor threw Blue onto Maisie's bed.

Owen held Maisie in his arms briefly while Hazel was behind them limping but catching up to them. They ran to the balcony and the Indoraptor roared at them but then Blue bit into its skin making the Indoraptor focus back on Blue. "Follow me. I know a way on the other side." Maisie told making Hazel shocked if only she knew how to sneak out of her house the way Maisie did when she was younger. Maisie climbed over the railing making Owen help Hazel down onto the thin pipes and then he himself got onto it.

"Come on." Maisie hurried as she scurried along the wall pulling herself as did Hazel and Owen. They were by a colourful window by the roof and just as Maisie was going to jump down  Blue was flung through it, her back still on the window sill. Owen, Hazel, and Maisie slid down onto a steady ground no longer on roof tiles. The Indoraptor was now the one flung through the window except farther down this time almost landing on Hazel. Owen pushes Hazel in front of him making her behind Maisie. Maisie went first holding onto the ladder making Hazel go after her and then Owen.

The Indoraptor almost bit Owen's leg but instead didn't and was struggling trying to get up on the skylight. The three reached the end of the skylight and their only way was down. The fall would kill all of them instantly so it wasn't an option. So they turned and looked at the Indoraptor trying to get onto the skylight.

The weight of it was crushing the glass and bars below it. Maisie was still holding onto Hazel's hand and Hazel was holding onto Owen's hand so when Maisie screamed and fall. Owen and Hazel fall with her. Owen managed to grab onto something above them. "I've got ya!" Owen yelled over the rain to Hazel making her nod her head and look down at Maisie. "We're going to be okay!" Hazel blurted to Maisie. Hazel could hear the pieces of stone cracking and some pieces fall down next to her. But then they heard clinking on the metal and heard a familiar voice.

"Hey!" Claire shouted gaining the attention of the Indoraptor that snarled at her. She held the gun in her hand and aimed it to shot at the Indoraptor. Owen managed to pull Hazel and Maisie up back where they were and they finally saw Claire. "Go Claire!" Hazel shouted laughing but once the Indoraptor turned around and look at her her laugh became a nervous laughter.

Claire aimed the gun that was for demonstration with the Indoraptor and pointed it at Owen's chest making Owen walk forward and let go of Hazel's hand. "Come on." Owen told the Indoraptor. Once the high pitched sound filled the ears of everyone the Indoraptor roared and charged at Owen making Owen dodge underneath its legs and he hit his back against the wall.

The Indoraptor was struggling to pull itself up by the bars but it eventually made it up again and roared at Owen. Hazel's eyes widened holding onto Maisie securely. When the lighting struck Hazel could see Blue coming up on a rooftop behind the Indoraptor and roared to gain its attention. The raptor made a war cry and pounced onto the Indoraptor dragging it down with her. Hazel could barely see below but she could see a blur of the Indoraptor's body hanging on the triceratops' head with Blue screeching on top of it. "Woohoo!" Hazel screamed her hands in the air waving them around making everyone chuckle at her actions.

"It's a celebration!" Hazel exclaimed happily lifting up Maisie with her arms and hugging the girl. Hazel put Maisie back down slowly and held onto her hand walking on the bars of the skylight carefully scared that they would fall. They made it over the skylight slowly but steadily. Owen and Claire met up with them on the other side.

"We can finally rest." Hazel sighed her hands wrapping around Owen's neck pulling him close to her. He slid his arms around her waist holding onto her tightly not wanting to let go. Hazel gave him one finally squeeze and then let go.

They all went to inspect the Indoraptor's dead body and found Zia and Franklin coming out of an elevator. "Hey!" Owen gained their attention from above. "Hey!" Franklin looked at Owen, Claire, Hazel, and Maisie. "You good?" Franklin asked smiling.

Owen looked around and titled his head. "Yeah. You?" Owen responded to his question. "Nope." Franklin answered bluntly. Hazel's eyebrows frowned confusingly wondering what was the matter. "Hey, we got a problem downstairs." Zia told making Hazel realise she didn't have her glasses on.

"I need you to come see this." Zia urged them to come down from the rooftop. Hazel nodded her head and looked at Owen to Claire and then to Maisie. "How do we get down?"

( AUTHOR'S NOTE )
Wow! Guys, thanks so much for 400 reads! Love you all