CHAPTER SIX ━ ALPHA FEMALE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER SIX ━━━ alpha female

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆▌FORCE OF NATURE▐CHAPTER SIX ━━━ alpha female

"Lowery, I'm on my way back to you." Hazel could hear Claire talking on the phone but she was mainly focused on protecting everyone to make sure they're safe. "What do you mean "use the raptors"?" Claire questioned which made Hazel confused as well. "Son of a bitch!" Owen hissed. "What's wrong?" Hazel asked Owen looking at him in his eyes.

"Hoskins is going to use the raptors to hunt the Indominus Rex," Owen told Hazel with fury in his eyes. "Great that's just great, hunting dinosaurs with dinosaurs. What could go wrong?" Hazel asked sarcastically.

"You shouldn't say "bitch"." Gray scolded Hazel making her chuckle. "Take the kids and get them someplace safe," Owen instructed that was until they heard the double doors banging making all of them run. Hazel ran to a car into the passenger seat while Gray, Zach, and Claire got in the back while Owen was going to be driving them. "Drive!" Hazel yelled at Owen.

All that could be heard in the car was screams as Owen reversed and stopped. "This does not feel safe." Zach pointed out. "Yeah, no shit, Zach." Hazel hissed breathing deeply stressed from everything that's happening.

"Can we stay with you?" Gray asked while looking at the chaos in front of him. "I am never leaving you as long as you live," Claire told Gray and Zach. "No. No. Them." Gray and Zach said at the same time Gray touching Owen's shoulder and Zach pointed at Hazel.

"Way to ruin your aunt's day." Hazel chuckled at them as they waited for entry to start heading to the raptor enclosures.

It was already night when they arrived at the enclosures of Hazel's worse fears. Once they parked Owen and Hazel got out quickly while Claire stayed inside with the boys. "The mother hen has finally arrived," Hoskins announced proudly. Owen punched his face causing Hazel's nose to crunch and wince since it looked like it hurt a lot.

"So this is Hoskins right?" Hazel asked to make sure. "This is Hoskins," Owen answered not breaking eye contact with him. "Cool." Once Hazel said that word she punched him in the same place Owen did making Hoskins groan in pain. "That's why you don't mess with the "mother hen"." Hazel snapped at Hoskins who was having trouble recovering but managed too.

"Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals." Owen hissed at Hoskins looking at him with a stone-cold glare. "How many more people have to die before this mission starts to make sense to you?" Hoskins questioned touching his jaw where Owen and Hazel punched him.

"It's not a mission. It's a field test." A dark-skinned man corrected Hoskins. "This is an INGEN situation now. Okay, there are gonna be cruise ships that show up here at first light. Everybody's gonna get off this island. You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives. No, better yet, how your animals saved lives." Hoskins yelled trying to prove his point.