CHAPTER FIVE ━ ALMOST KISS

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER FIVE ━━━ almost kiss

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆▌FORCE OF NATURE▐CHAPTER FIVE ━━━ almost kiss

"Come on buttercup." Owen lifted Hazel back up to her feet after she was done with her laces. "Coming thunderstruck." Hazel smiled at Owen.

"You listen to AC/DC?" Owen asked thinking a person like Hazel wouldn't listen to music like that. "Yip! What didn't pin me for a rock n roll kinda girl?" Hazel teased Owen who chuckled at her response.

"Maybe." Owen laughed remembering how Hazel said the same thing when talking about going on a date with him. "And speaking of which do you maybe want to—" Owen began but was cut off by the sound of a car making Claire, Owen, and Hazel rush off into the direction the sound was made.

They walked to a building that had a Jurassic Park car in it making Hazel think back to when she was seven. Owen bent down to get a type of cyan clothing. "This one of theirs?" Owen questioned Claire who responded with a grin and nod. "That road goes straight back to the park."

Owen started trying to start the vehicle while Hazel was looking around the building. "How did they even get one of these things started?" Owen asked with curiosity trying to find different tools. He tried opening the bonnet that was until they heard a grunt making Claire gasp in shock and surprise. Dust poured from the roof. Claire and Hazel ran to Owen in front of the car, Claire holding onto Owen for dear life while Hazel looking at the opening waiting for a dinosaur to come out. Owen pulled Hazel down next to him and Claire. Their backs against the car's front part as Owen peaked to see how far his gun was and it wasn't that far but not that close either.

Hazel covered her mouth with her hand hearing the Indominus Rex stomp on the ground, she felt Owen grab her free hand comforting her in the only way he could. Owen turned to look at her as she buried her head in his shoulder while Claire shut her eyes. You could only hear the car creaking and the dinosaur's breathing in that room. Owen tried not to show fear to show that he was strong to Hazel but he even was terrified of the monster next to him. Once the dinosaur let out a roar that's when Hazel flinched and almost cried out but then the Indominus Rex finally went away Owen let go of Hazel's hand and grab his hunting rifle. But once they thought they could breathe again the Indominus Rex destroyed a part of the roof making Claire, Owen, and Hazel get up and run. They got out of the building but we're still running.

"Lowery, we found her." Hazel heard Claire say into her phone as she was jogging. "South of the Gyrosphere Valley, between the old park and the Aviary," Claire informed Lowery. "Yes. Get ACU out here. Real guns this time." Claire told into the phone. "Who's flying it?"

Claire, Hazel, and Owen made it out of the jungle to find the aviary and a helicopter flying above it. All Hazel saw was gunfire and smoke and heard a loud crash. "Oh fuck! It's in the aviary. Great more dinosaurs we have to worry." Hazel has her hands in her hair stressed of what was to come. She could see the pteranodons flying into the helicopter and soon the helicopter fall into the aviary. They all started flying towards Claire, Owen and Hazel. "Trees, the trees! Go! Go!" Owen yelled. "Shouldn't we duck and cover?" Once Hazel asked that Owen forced her and Claire to fall down with him. "Thought so." Hazel breathed watching the pteranodons fly above her. They all used the track to run back to the park.

"Hello?" Claire answered the phone. Owen and Hazel ran to his bike. "This is a first," Hazel commented wrapping her arms around Owen's waist. "Hey! Get on!" Owen yelled at Claire who grabbed Hazel's waist and held onto it. Owen sped into the park with lightning speed. He stopped the bike making Hazel and Claire her off quickly and started running together. They saw how chaotic the park was now with dinosaurs flying left and right everywhere. Once they made it to the store area they opened fire. There wasn't much Hazel could do since she didn't have a gun only Owen's knife while Claire was calling out for her nephews.

"Aunt Claire!" Hazel heard which she assumed to be Claire's nephews. Hazel was making sure the brothers were dodging all the attacks of the dinosaurs trying to reach them.

"No! Hold your—" Hazel heard Owen but was cut off from a dinosaur landing on his back. While Owen was wrestling with the dino Claire ran to her nephews and since Hazel saw him wrestling with the dinosaur she saw his gun next to him, so she grabbed the gun and hit it with the back of the gun and then started firing bullets into it as many as she could. Hazel held the gun tightly with heavy breathes holding a hand out for Owen to grab which he did all Hazel could feel was Owen's heavy and hot breath on her face. She had the need to kiss him yet as much as she wanted to a dinosaur screech behind her ruined the moment. Hazel turned around and started shooting bullets into the animal's body. The flying creature fall to the ground when the woman turned around she saw Claire comforting what Hazel presumed was her nephews. "Come on, we got company." Hazel nodded her head towards where Claire and her nephews were. Owen smiled at Hazel causing her to get butterflies in her stomach but ignored the feeling and returned to Claire.

"Those are my co-workers," Claire smirked looking back at Hazel and Owen. "I think you guys are Zach and Gray, right?" Hazel smiled at the two. "Yes, ma'am," Zach answered nodded with no expression.

"Cool. I'm Hazel and that's Owen." Hazel introduced herself and Owen to the two brothers. "You're the T-Rex trainer aren't you? You see Zach I knew I was right!" Gray exclaimed happily.

"We gotta go," Owen whispered into Hazel's ear making her remember dinosaurs were everywhere. "Oh right."

AUTHOR'S NOTE
So when I first published this book Hazel and Owen kissed but now that I'm thinking about it. It's a bit too early for my liking. Anyways hope you preferred the kiss happening further along.