Twenty Eight

"Can you please.." he stared at me, "Live with me for a while?"

"Live—" my eyes widened.

Damn.

"W-What?" I asked surprisingly.

Is he seriously asking me... to live... in his... house?

"Can you live with me for a while? In my penthouse?" he asked directly while looking at me.

"I just need my sanity, Francine. And, you're my sanity. I can't live alone right now, I might go crazy." he seriously said to me.

Oh my... gosh.

"It's just a favor. I'm not pressuring you, you can always say no—"

"O-Okay." I answered.

Nangyari naman na 'to dati. Tumira na din ako sa penthouse niya.

And, I know, he needs me. Naniniwala ako sa sinabi niya, na kapag mag-isa lang siya sa penthouse, baka nga ma-baliw siya sa kaka-isip ng kung ano-ano.

I need to be his sanity for a while. I need to help him.

"A-Are you sure?" he asked surprisingly. "If you're pressured, you can say n—"

"Zion." I smiled, "I'm not pressured, okay? I want to live with you. It's fine with me." I pointed out.

"R-Really?" gulat pa din siya.

I nodded my head. "Just for a while, right?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Alright." I said, "But, I need to tell my Mom first."

God. Papayag kaya si Mama?

"O-Okay." he smiled. "Do you want me to go with yo—"

"No!" I quickly answered. Damn. Not now. Galit pa din sa'yo si Mama, gosh.

"I can handle it." ngumiti ako sa kanya.

Tumitig siya sa akin.

"Francine." hinaplos niya ang kamay ko.

"Am I not pressuring you? I don't want you to do this becaus—"

"Zion Hester Lapaz." I stopped him, "Can you please stop that? I am not pressured, okay? I want to live with you." I reached for his neck and hugged him.

"Don't you want that?" I asked while caressing his hair.

I heard his loud sighed. "I love that, Francine. If I can just live with you everyday, I would love that." he hugged me tighter.

I smiled. "I would love that, too." I whispered.

After asking me to live with him, he immediately pronounced it to Teddy B. He is of course, surprised. Hindi ata siya maka-paniwala na ganito ako karupok pag-dating kay Zion. He quickly reminded me to tell it to my mother and I said that he shouldn't be worried because I'm really planning to tell it.

So, after visiting Tita Carol, I straightly went to my house to meet my Mama.

God. I'm so nervous.

She doesn't know that I'm seeing Zion Lapaz. I didn't tell her, hindi pa kasi ako handa. It's still so vague. I know, Zion loves me, and I don't know if he heard me that night or what but I'm sure, he also know that I'm doing all of this because I love him.

We love each other. And, that's what matters to me right now.

"ANO?!"

Oh, damn.