Sixty Two

"Come on, Francine. Just listen to me, okay?"

"I am listening, Cyrus." I answered while crossing my arms. We're here in a restaurant, VIP area again, and we're eating dinner.

Actually, kanina pa siya nag-sasalita but I'm not listening to him. I don't know, I'm really irritated, gosh.

"If you're really listening, sige nga? Ano'ng sinabi ko?"

I rolled my eyes, "You said that Madison is kind, she's lovely, she's different, she's—argh." I frowned, "Whatever." I rolled my eyes again.

"You know what, Cyrus?" I looked at him intently, "I don't care. Do whatever you want. Date her, if that makes you happy, if she makes you happy, then do it." I uttered seriously.

"Hester is right, I shouldn't interfere. It's your life."

He sighed so deeply, "You seriously don't like her, why?"

God. Paulit-ulit na lang ba?

"She's a bitch, Cyrus. She tried to steal my boyfriend." I answered irritatedly. "But yeah, maybe you're right. She's kind now." I scoffed.

"Francine." he said as he runs his fingers trough his hair.

"You're my best friend, please. Don't hate her. I can't deal with that." he begged, "You know what? I'm so sad. I didn't even know na ayaw mo sa kanya. If alam ko lang sana—"

"Why do you even like her?" I stopped him.

He didn't answer me. He was too stunned to speak.

"Why, Cyrus?" I asked him again.

He stared at me, "Because she likes me, Francine. Madison likes me."

Oh, wow. That's the reason?

"Given the fact that she's a bitch?"

"Yes."

"She tried to steal my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Even though I don't like her for you?"

He gulped, "Y-Yes."

"Fine." tumayo na ako, "I'm just concern, Cyrus. I am fucking concern because you're my best friend. You're important to me and I love you. But yeah, whatever. I don't care anymore. If you're happy then what the fuck? Who am I to interfere? Just make sure that your 'bitch' Madison won't hurt you." I uttered bago lumabas ng VIP area.

I am fucking mad. Ayoko muna siyang kausapin, I don't want to be impulsive and say things that I'll honestly regret later.

I just don't like Madison for her. She's really a bitch, even his brother acknowledged it.

God. I want to see her change first, before I can say that she's worthy of my best friend.

••

"You seriously didn't eat, love?" Hester asked while looking at me.

"Yeah." I answered while eating my shawarma. It's 9 pm and I'm here at his penthouse, in the living area, and eating my cravings.

"Why? What happened?" he asked me.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't want to talk about it." I replied, "Say 'ah', love." sinubuan ko siya ng shawarma.

"I want to talk about it." he answered while chewing his food.

"No." I glared at him, "Let me eat peacefully." I pointed the television, "I want Jollibee." I said when I saw our commercial together.

We looked so gorgeous, huh? We looked so good together, they are right.