Seven

"Why are you here again?"

"I'm stressed." I said while lying down on the sofa. I'm here at Harold's place again. I don't know, whenever I'm stressed or problematic, I'm always here at his house.

"Don't be drunk again, please." he said while eating his chips, he's on the other sofa, adjacent to mine.

"Never." I sighed. I still remember our conversation a while ago, he just told me the fucking story, he also pointed out that I'm the one who initiated the kiss!

God, Francine! That's your ex-boyfriend! He cheated on you! And you just kissed him like nothing happened? Worst, you make out with him! Argh! I'll never drink again, gosh!

"Argh, so irritating!" I said while putting the pillow on my face.

"Care to share?" Harold said.

Inalis ko ang unan sa mukha ko at tumingin sa kanya, "Who's your girlfriend, first?" I asked again.

He rolled his eyes. "Come on." umiwas siya ng tingin.

"You're so unfair, you know?" I pouted my lips, "I'm not gonna judge her, okay? Why would I do that? She's your girlfriend."

"She is not ready, Francine." he sighed.

"Okay." I nodded my head, "Then, just tell me her name? How old is she?" I asked again.

"You know what? I'm gonna sleep." bigla siyang tumayo, "Turn off the television and the lights when you're done."

What?

I rolled my eyes.

"I just make out with Zion Lapaz."

Humarap agad siya sa akin. "What the fuck?" his eyebrows furrowed, "Zion Lapaz? You mean, that 'Zion Lapaz'?'

I sighed, "Yeah, that 'Zion Lapaz'." I answered.

"What?!" he said loudly, umupo agad siya sa tabi ko. "Francine?! Are you out of your mind?! How—when—why—argh! Why did you do that?!" he asked irritatedly.

I let out a loud sigh, "I was drunk, okay? I-I didn't know it was him." I said embarrassedly. God, I can't still move on with that shit!

"How did it happened? When?" he asked curiously.

"Remember when we go to the Xylo? I got drunk, I needed to pee and I saw him, he escorted me to the comfort room, and then I... kiss him." I said, "It's my fault, okay? I initiated the kiss."

"No." umiling agad siya, "I bet he's not drunk because he escorted you and he didn't even stop you when you kissed him. It's clearly his fault, or," he scoffed, "He just really want to make out with you."

Damn.

"It's still my fault, Ruru." I replied, I think, it's really my entirely fault.

He rolled his eyes, "If you're drunk then, how come you know it's him?"

I rolled my eyes too, "I work with him earlier."

"The fuck." he reacted, "Small world, huh?" he said sarcastically.

"Yeah." I said bago tumingin sa television, and saktong pag-tingin ko dito, Zion Lapaz's commercial is playing.

What a fucking coincidence. Is the world playing with me right now?!

"Argh. I'm gonna sleep." I said irritatedly. "Turn off the television and the lights when you're done." I copied what he have said earlier that's why he throw a pillow to me.

"Good night!" I said bago ibato ang pillow pabalik sa kanya.

When I entered the bedroom, humiga agad ako sa kama. I was about to sleep na but then my phone made a sound.