14.

Sean's POV

                Last night was amazing, I have never been so tired after sex in my entire life. I cuddle close to Ariana, to only find out she's not there. I look around and see her in the corner. She's wearing one of my hoodies, and is quietly sniffling.

                I jump out of bed immediately and to her side. I embrace her tightly, a million things went on in my mind. Did I hurt her early? Was she not ready? Does she think I raped her?

                "Ariana, what's going on?" I ask timidly. She shakes her head, and doesn't say a thing, and more tears run down her face.

                "Is it something I did wrong? Were you not ready? Oh God, I'm so sorry babe. D—did I hurt you, I should've been gentler." I say babbling.

                "It wasn't you Sean." Ariana says in a quiet voice.

                "Then what is it baby girl, you know it hurts me seeing you like this." I say now holding her hand. She pulls away, "I don't wanna me lovey-dovey right now Sean." She says sternly.

                "Oh, it's like that?" I say in an offended tone. She sighs, "I just want to be left alone." She says quietly.

                "Well I ain't leaving you alone." I say crossing my arms.

                "It's Jai, okay." She says simply. I raise my eyebrow, "What you mean?" I ask her. She opens her phone, "Well it's not really Jai, it's his brother Luke." She says pulling out her facebook.

                There's a picture of Ariana performing at the VMA's and underneath a nasty comment reaches my eye.

                Luke Brooks: whore

                Shay Samuels: Luke Brooks that is really rude ^^^

                Luke Brooks: Shay if you knew the way she treated my bro you wouldn't defend the slut

                "I have been nothing but kind to both Jai and Luke, and this is what I get in return? He knows I'm happy now so he's getting his brother to say these mean things about me." She says sadly.

                "I act like it doesn't hurt me, but it does. I have feelings Sean, why don't they understand the things they say actually hurt?" She cries.

                "It's okay b—" I say but she cuts me off by shooting up, "It's not okay Sean...why don't they understand that words to hurt? What they say does have an impact on me!" She screams.

                "I—I don't know what to say baby girl. I've gone through this shit since day one, got people saying I'm whack as fuck, got niggas saying my music ain't shit and have others saying that Kanye wasted time and money on me. Then I got fools saying how arrogant I am, I just ignore it, yeah that shit hurts but that ain't gonna stop them people always criticize but if you know who you are and what you are capable of, what they say don't mean shit then." I say to her.

                "Look baby girl, what he's doing out of spite. If he wasn't angry at you and y'all had a mutual breakup, do you think he'd have his homies ganging up on you on social media? You meant a lot to him, and he lost you—he is now realizing that and knows he can't do anything about it so he's tryna break you down, but don't worry 'cause I'll be here to build you back up. I promise I'm here for you Ariana, I mean it. You and me Ariana?" I say to her.