11.

Ariana’s POV

                Sean and I have been unofficial for a two weeks now, but we’ve been outside the public eye. Naya on the other hand is already dating another guy. His name is Ryan Dorsery and she is apparently the happiest she’s been in months. I know she’s trying to get to Sean, we’d be watching TV and news about their breakup and Naya’s new relationship always seem to pop up and she’d subliminally diss Sean.

                “So you’re not going to say anything?” I ask Sean. He just shrugs, “It’s okay because the only three people who knows what really went down between us, and that’s Naya, me, and God. She’ll get what’s coming to her.” Sean says.

                “But the tabloids are saying these horrible things about you…” I start of saying, he shrugs once again, “It doesn’t bother me, that’s the price I pay for being famous. My family, my friends, my fans and more importantly you know what kind of person I am, and that’s all that matters to me.” He say smiling.

                I yawn a bit, causing Sean to look at the time. His eyes widen in shock, “Damn baby girl, you gotta get some sleep. The VMAs are tomorrow night, and you’re still awake.” He says.

                “It’s because I like hanging out with you.” I tell him. He chuckles, “And I love hanging out with you too baby girl, but you need rest.” He says.

                I pout, “I know but…” I start of saying. He cuts me off, “No pouting babe.” He says, I laugh and being pouting again, “I like pouting.” I say sticking out my lower lip.

                “And I like you.” Sean says slyly, causing me to stop pouting and to smile. He kisses and I surely kiss him back, Sean chuckles, “That got you to stop pouting.” He jokes.

                I laugh a bit, but I soon stop. I really like Sean and he likes me, so why can’t we put a label on us? I don’t even wanna go public yet, I just want to know I’m his girl. Sean looks at me, “Now that’s no pouting face, that’s a sad face. What’s wrong with my Ari?” He asks now putting his arm around my shoulder.

                “Sean what…what are we?” I ask afraid to look at him.

                “What do you mean by that?” He asks. Sometimes Sean can be so naïve, and have no idea what I am talking about.

                “I mean are just flirting buddies who kiss—friends with benefits? Because when I said I like you, I meant in a way that I want to be with you…I want to be in a real relationship with you.” I say sadly.

                “Ariana I really like you—I like you a lot. You real, down-to-Earth, and you special. But...” He starts of saying. Tears form in my eyes already, “But?”

                “I can’t just be your friend anymore…” He says, which shatters my heart. My bottom lip trembles, “W—what? We can’t even be friends anymore?” Tears roll down my face. Sean pauses, “Baby I didn’t mean for you to cry, please stop crying. I’m sorry, I phrased that wrong. So let me start over. Ariana I really like you—I like you a lot. You real, down-to-Earth, and you’re special, but I can’t be just friends with you, because I want to be more than that. I want you to be my girl. And when we’re both ready to go public, I want to show the whole world how much you mean to me.” He says sweetly, pulling a charm bracelet out of his pocket.

                It has half of a heart on it, he puts it on my wrist and he shows me one that is on his keychain. He smiles, “Because you have heart.” He says, he puts half of his side with mine, and they match up perfectly and it says: