12.

Sean’s POV

                So much is happening this month. Ariana’s brother Frankie is coming home from the Big Brother competition, Ariana and I are making are debut performance of Best Mistake at the iHeart Radio event, but even more important, it’s about to be our one month anniversary. Lately in the media there’s been some speculation about Ariana and me, but it hasn’t been as big as the news I’ve recently received.

Naya is planning to get married two months.

Which is the same month we were supposed to get married, it’s kind of petty if you ask me. I know she’s just trying to get to me, but I won’t let her, I won’t give her that satisfaction. I’ve been really happy this past month with Ariana, and nothing could shut that down. I think it makes me even happier that her mom was more than excited for us being together. Last week we went to her mom’s place to tell her about us.

Last Week:

“Babe I know we’re only a little over half a month in our relationship, but I feel wrong, because I ain’t your mom for her blessing about us dating. I say cuddling with Ariana.

                “She already loves you, no need.” Ariana says cutely. I nod, “It may seem that way because we’re friends, but I need her to love the idea that I’m dating her only daughter, because if she doesn’t then we can’t be together.” I say causing Ariana to stop cuddling with me.

                “Are you serious Sean?” She asks. I nod, “Yeah what’s the point of being together if the one person you love dearly doesn’t accept us? Ariana your mom’s opinion is important to me.” I say to her.

                “Fine we can visit her tomorrow, but I’m telling her she already loves you.” Ariana says now cuddling with me once again.

                “I just wanna do what’s right.” I say nuzzling my face into her neck.

..              ..              ..              ..             

                “Sean why are you fronting all of a sudden? It was your idea to come visit my mom.” Ariana says to me, as I sit in the driver’s seat of my car, and she standing outside.

                “I know it was, but I think I’m have to punk out of this one baby girl.” I say now starting the car. She raises her eyebrow, “It’s just my mom Sean, what are you so worried about. You’ve been to my house plenty of times.” She says to me.

                “This is different though…” I say. She groans, “…do you want to be together Sean?” She asks me. I nod my head right away, “Of course, no question about it.” I say.

                “Then do this for us. I didn’t have a problem with this, but you wanted this so bad and now you don’t wanna go through it. What are you so afraid of?” She asks me.

                “Her not accepting us. I wanna be with you Ari…” I say to her.

                “Then let’s go.” She says kindly holding out her hand. I turn the ignition off, sigh deeply and take her hand. She rings the doorbell, and as soon as her mom opens the door, I drop Ari’s hand. I smile at her mom.