13. (Mature Content)

DISCLAIMER: I want all my readers to enjoy all parts of my story, so I will not change the rating for this chapter, but  there is explicit content in the following chapter. 

Enjoy x

Sean’s POV

                “Babe I’m doing my first interview since the VMAs, and I got a feeling they’re gonna ask about us. What do you want me to do?” I ask Ariana while we are eating in a small little quiet bistro in downtown LA.

                She takes my hand a smiles, “Whatever you wanna.” She says sweetly.

                “I know, I’m just a bit nervous. Plus I wanna make it about my new single, not about who I’m dating, if you get what I mean.” I say to her.

                She nods, “There’s no reason to be, Ryan is such a sweetheart, he won’t over step his boundaries, plus he’s a good friend of mine.” She tells me. I nod, “A’ight baby girl. You ready for your iHeart Radio performance?” I ask her.

                “I’m so ready to share the album with everyone, it’s gonna be great. It’s gonna be even more great because my boyfriend is performing with me.” She says smiling widely.

                “Yeah, I’m excited for that too.” I said smiling back at her. I soon see a paparazzi snapping pics of Ari and I holding hands smiling at each other. I sigh deeply, “Man, can’t they ever give us a break?” I say annoyed.

                “It’s their job to be annoying.” Ari joked.

                “Let’s get outta here before more come.” I say. We are hand-in-hand walking to my car and I open the door for her. As we get to my place, things with Ari and I get heated, her hands are rubbing up and down my abs, I’m kissing her neck and honestly there is one thing on my mind, it’s been a while since I’ve gotten some, and I’m not the type of guy to jack off.

                As I kiss and suck her neck passionately little soft, cute moans escape her mouth. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is slightly open, I stand up and her legs are wrapped around my waist. I walk toward my bed, my shirt is off, and I’m only in my boxers. Meanwhile Ari is only in her bra and leggings, although we are still clothed I move a bit to create friction.

                Her hands grip my back and her waist pulls forward for more friction also. Things get more heated, as I remove her bra I kiss her abdomen and trail up to the middle of her breast, I then trail to the left side and take her left nipple into my mouth, gently and seductively sucking on it. I look up at her, she is biting her lips hard and her eyes are still shut.

                I smile, “I can take of that.” I say now moving up to her lips and we begin passionately kissing. We then stop for air, our foreheads are pressed together, and I chuckle a bit. She slightly smiles. I then move from on top of her to beside her, she puts her bra back on, and she then scoots backward, so we are now spooning.

                She grabs one of arms and brings it forward, she intertwines our hands. I can tell she’s smiling, so am I. We sit in silence for a while, and don’t say anything. All that is heard is our breathing that is synchronized. I kiss her neck one more time before closing my eyes.

**             **             **

                I’m sitting in the radio station with Ryan Seacrest and I’m answering tons of questions, and talking about how I made my big break and he has yet to ask about Ariana, but I see it coming. He’s a good friend of Ariana, plus interviewers always ask about relationships.