Chapter Nineteen: Keep

How long will you go to keep a friend?

    Staring at the unconcious body of the Sand nin, Naruto’s eyes landed on the two Akatsuki bastards who captured his friend. The Leaf ninjas stayed together as they examined their surroundings.

       “Game over,” Deidara said, with fire and amusement in his eyes. “You’re late.”

      They all gasped and saw how Gaara’s body was in shape. His skin became darker than usual, his eyes cosed. By the looks of it, the tailed beast has been taken out of him. But not too long of staring, Sakura spoke aloud.

        “I don’t believe it.” She stated. “Itachi’s dead, right? How can you get the tailed beast out of Gaara if you guys aren’t complete? With my own knowledge, I can say that you need him for this.”

          Deidara smirked. “Smart girl.”

        But this time, Sasori shook his head and answered, “We know different ways on how to get that tailed beast out, and not just that, are you sure that Itachi is gone? He won’t be dead easily, especially when his little brother was the one who had the urge to kill him.”

       Sasuke was shocked a bit and gritted his teeth but all of them were when the whole Akatsuki gang showed up in front. . . including the Itachi Uchiha.

      Deidara’s smirk grew wider as he shook his head, like he was taunting the leaf ninjas with what they knew, which was obviously wrong. “Smart, but not smart enough.”

      “ITACHI UCHIHA?!” Gai said aloud.

     Pein, their leader, fastly gestured Sasori and Deidara to finish up and clean this mess. And by mess, they mean Konoha’s shinobi. They all disappeared in one second, excluding Sasori and Deidara.

    Sasori was the one to stand up first, then came his partner. “I hate waiting. And because I only see a few of you as useful and will not waste my time,” he paused and at this point of time, they all looked backwards and the water was forming something. The water went up and it became copies of Gai, Neji, Tenten, and Lee.

     Deidara went out, using his huge clay bird with Gaara, and was followed by Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke. Team Gai also trailed off to battle with their copies. Now, Sakura was alone. And she was up against this unpatient-retard-looking Sasori.

    “Haruno Sakura... that’s who you are, correct?” Sasori said, as he removed the entire cloak that was covering him, and he also went out of the ‘puppet’ he was inside in. Sakura was startled since he didn’t aged at all, he looked like 17 or 18 in his Akatsuki cloak. 

    “Relax, I don’t really know you, Itachi just told me about Sasuke’s team when he was at Konoha. I know that Sasuke was friends with that blonde boy, and I know him because he’s the nine-tails Jinchuriki. And you get to be the students of copy ninja Kakashi, huh? Although, you were the only one I didn’t know on Sasuke’s team, sadly.”

     SON OF A *BLEEEP*!

     “The Haruno clan isn’t really known for their abilities.”

     It would be amazing if someone would punch this retarded jerk’s face.  

     “And I’m not really puzzled that people don’t know you.”

     Okay. That’s enough.

     Sakura fast approached the red head and gave him a punch but he caught it to her dismay. She took her fist back and she studied the cave when someone spoke, a woman.

     “You haven’t change a bit, Sasori.”

     “You haven’t as well, old hag.”

      An old woman with short hair went near Sakura. She was from Suna and was called Chiyo. She has known Sasori for a long time since she was still young. She introduced herself to the pinkette but Sakura was still confused why he hasn’t aged.

      Chiyo used puppets too. She used chakra and pulled puppets near her that surprised Sakura. Sasori placed his palm on his forehead and shook his head and smiled. 

     He removed his cloak and his body was shown. Puppet.

    Chiyo breathed in, “Sasori of the red sand is a puppet.”

    Sakura shaked in fear.

   Sasori Akasuna is a puppet.

***

A/N

No ideas lol. 

Vote and comment? :) 

Oh btw I have a new story guys. Its SasuSaku and it's called False Hope. Check it out! ^__^ Thanks!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love you all! I will update soon :)

XOXO

-PBPink