Chapter Four: A Meeting With An Old Friend

Sakura and Hinata parted ways. And so on, Naruto suddenly called the pinkette. "Sakura-chan!" he said happily. The pinkette's thoughts shook, looking at the blonde. 

        "Oh hey." she waved her hand lightly. 

        "Sakura-chan, good news! Someone is here to help us and find Sasuke!" Naruto snapped, introducing a person who had black hair, and pale skin. 

          "Hello. My name is Sai." he smiled, fakely. 

          "Sakura Haruno." the pinkette nodded. 

          "I was sent to be a replacement of your old teammate." he added. 

          "What?! You agreed on that, Naruto?!" Sakura questioned. 

         The blonde shook his head. "I-I didn't know that you were! I thought you were just sent to help us!" he exclaimed, then someone spoke out. 

         "Well I can help by finding your old teammate." Sai said sheepishly. 

         "FINE, LET'S START NOW!" Sakura yelled. 

         "BUT-" 

         "NOW." she ordered. 

---

        Naruto, Sakura, along with Sai, headed off. On their way, they found clues and things to help them find the raven-haired teen. "Do you even know where Orochimaru's hideout is?!" Naruto asked. 

          "I once passed over there!" Sai replied. 

          "Yet you're unsured, huh?" Sakura mentioned. 

          "Well......" he paused. 

---

         Three hours passed. "Finally," Naruto panted. "We're here?" he asked, looking at the hideout. Sai nodded. "Un." 

          But a sudden voice took their attention. "What are you doing here?" the three leaf shinobis turned to look.

             "SASUKE?

             "Still wanting to retrive me, huh?" Sasuke asked. 

            "We'll never stop! Come home!" Naruto scolded. 

            "There's no home anymore, Naruto." Sasuke snapped.

            "Sasuke-kun...you-" Sakura stopped and Sasuke spoke out. 

            "You're still annoying." he cut her off. 

         "Hn. You idiots should have no more time to look for me. You truly are morons." Sasuke added. Naruto got furious.

              "Call me an idiot, dobe, moron, knucklehead, stupid, anything you can name! Just don't you dare hurt Sakura-chan with your words!" Naruto yelled. 

               "Naruto....." 

               "Then I guess you three should have to go. Just go." the ravenette said. 

              "We'll bring you back, no matter what! Let's go, Sakura-chan, Sai!" Naruto ordered. 

             "Sasuke-kun...please....c-come back." Sakura pleaded. 

            "SHUT UP AND LEAVE.

            There was nothing more. They left. Sakura couldn't do anything else. As they got back, she just went to her bedroom, the door was locked and she was crying. 

              Mebuki and Kizashi knocked. "Sakura! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN' IN THERE?!!" her mother yelled.

              "I wanna be alone, don't enter!" Sakura replied. 

         "ARGGGGHH! I'm gonna kick this door open, young lady-!" Mebuki stopped because of Kizashi. Kizashi was shaking his head. "That's enough, Mebuki. Let's just let her rest..."