Chapter Seven: Sasuke is..?!

Sakura and Naruto spent the day together at Ichiraku Ramen. Well, it seemed just like the old days. When team seven was happy, only except, Sasuke wasn't there. Yet again, it didn't really.... bothered Sakura. Not even a bit. It's like she grew selfishness because of Sasuke, but who knows, eh?

  "Sakura-chan, what would you do if Sasuke-teme comes back here at Konoha?" Naruto suddenly asked her in outburst. Sakura thought for a moment. 

   "Nothing." she shot. 

   "Nothing? N-O-T-H-I-N-G? You won't even hug him or cry or..." Naruto paused. 

   "Yeah, am I not loud and clear? Nothing." she smiled.

~

  6 pm came. Tenten, Ino and Hinata were walking around the streets, ready to comeover Sakura's place to lead her to the destination wherein they will have their little 'Girl's Night out'.

   Ino knocked on Sakura's door. Just then, Sakura went out, bursting through the doors. Boy, looks like someone's happy, eh?

     "You ready?"

     "Am I ever." 

    The four kunoichis went to a restaurant, just here at Konoha. Sakura shot Ino with a glare. "Hey, just so you know, I. DON'T. DRINK." she mentioned roughly, as they sat down.

     "Drink what?" 

     "Um, duh? Alcohol! Can you get any dumber, Ino-pig?" 

     "I second that," Tenten said.

     "S-same here... i-i don't drink, father forbids me," Hinata stuttered. 

   "HEY! How come this conversation talks about alcohol?! I know that you ain't drinkers for God's sake!" Ino yelled. 

     "..Ino, I heard that when you're having TOO much fun, you drink alcohol." Sakura cocked an eye brow. 

     "WHERE DID YOU HEARD THAT?!"

     "From your father." 

     Ino froze. From her OWN father, what a pity, hah. Ino turned red, "NAAAAH! Dad's the one who drink-" 

     "Whatever, let's just order, shall we?" Tenten interrupted.

     "Agreed." 

   Just when they were about to order, Shizune bursted out of the doors of the restaurant. "SAKURA, TSUNADE-SAMA NEEDS YOU RIGHT AWAY!" 

    Sakura was shocked for some reason. "Wait, how did you know I was here?" she asked. Shizune sweatdropped.

    "Nevermind that! Let's go, quick!" 

   The pinkette nodded her head. "Hey, are we going to the Hokage's office?" she asked while running. Shizune shook her head, going to the Konoha Hospital.

     "No, just follow me!" 

~

    They quickly went inside. They saw Tsunade right away, looking worried. She was with Naruto. "Sakura, come with us." the hokage ordered. Sakura nodded, knowing that its important. They went to a room.

     "Tsunade-shishou, do I need to cure someone?" she asked her master. Naruto had a worried face, but his eyes were smiling. What's the catch, huh?

      Tsunade opened the door. There was someone resting on the bed. 

      Sakura observed closely.

      "Sasuke?!"