Chapter Five: Give Up..??

It's clear that Sasuke doesn't really wanna come back at all. But everything is breaking because of him. Why do they wanna save him so badly you ask? Simple. Because he is their friend. They were happy back then, but Sasuke's obsession for revenge was just too much and cannot be stop. You can't blame him for what had happen to his clan, but look at the bright side, Naruto would like revenge too, when he was young. But Iruka's words purified him, and he wishes to do the same with Sasuke. 

  Sakura was still sobbing at her room. Her face underneath her soft pillow, with her green blanket huddled within her. She hated crying. She hated crying because people find her weak when she does. You know, it's funny. You hate Sakura because she cries? Well then I guess you hate Naruto, Hashirama, Tsunade as well. They cried too.

  Not just them. Hinata, Sasuke, Shikamaru cried as well. Don't hate someone for the reason they cry. Crying is just a way your body speaks when your mouth can't explain the pain you feel. 

Knock, knock..!! 

  "Sakura, dinner is ready!" 

  Her mother called her. "I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO JUST SLEEP THERE AND CRY! GET OUT OF THERE!" Sakura then wipped her tears and put up a false smile. 

  She skipped over to open the door. "I..I'm joining dinner, mother. Don't..worry." she said. Mebuki, seeing Sakura sad with a fake smile, just made her feel bad. 

  Right after they eat, Kizashi went to a room wherein there's loads of books, like a library to be precise. Sakura was about to leave the dining room when her mom told her not to. 

  "Is there something you wanna talk about, mom?" she asked. 

  "Yes. I want you to give your attention to somebody else." Mebuki answered. 

  "What do you mean?" 

  "I mean stop your feelings for that Uchiha kid! Does it hurt? Of course it does. If you hate getting hurt, then move on, Sakura! I can't stand seeing you so sad." 

  Sakura's eyes widened. Her eyes were about to become watery but she glanced slowly to her mother. "D-Don't w-worry. I..I ... I'll stop them." 

  She left the dining room and went outside. She wondered through the playground, then sat on the swing, weeping. 

  Just then, Team 10 (Ino-Shika-Cho) went near her. "Bill board brow," Ino said. Sakura glanced at her and her comrades. 

  She wipes her tears then smiles fakely. "Hey." 

 "Sakura... we don't like seeing you at this state..." Shikamaru said. 

 "Heh, don't worry! I'm perfectly fine as always!" she chuckled. 

 "You're fine but you're crying, eh?" Ino mentioned. 

 Sakura's fake smile faded. "Don't worr-" 

 "DON'T WORRY?! NO SAKURA! I WILL WORRY! YOU'RE MOM TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE SOBBING ALL DAY JUST BECAUSE OF SASUKE?! MOVE ON! YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE PEOPLE RISKING THEIR LIVES JUST TO RETRIVE SASUKE BUT STILL FAILS! HE DOESN'T WANNA GO BACK! HE DOESN'T!" Ino yelled furiously. 

 "....don't worry, I'm moving on. I'm removing my feelings for him. I can see that Naruto and all of you had already risk so much just to save him, and it's not worth it. It's not worth it because he doesn't even wanna come back. This is the last time you're all gonna see me crying. I will not let anything get through me, ever again. I accepted reality." 

 Team 10 were surprised, concern but a little happy. If Sakura moves on, then that means she will no longer cry over Sasuke again. They wouldn't want her crying, because Sakura is their friend. Making decisions is part of our life. And just like Sakura, she made her decision. She will technically throw away her feelings for Sasuke. 

A/N: Sorry for updating late! By the way, what do you think of the new cover? xD I technically put make-up (EYE SHADOW) on Sakura's eye lid. ;P So.. enjoy the chapter!!