Haunted By The Past

Everyday, almost like every minute of my life, I hear rumors and nasty words from people who doesn't even know me. Can you believe that? Well believe it if you don't. Everything I do seems to be wrong in their eyes. 

Is it wrong to save my teammate?

Is it wrong to love my teammate?

Is it wrong to feel sad even by a little?

Is it wrong that I cry?

 Everyone cries. Even you. When you were born, you cried. When you were young and someone stole your toy, you cried. But in my case, the person I loved with my whole heart left me out cold, somewhere here at Konoha! 

Is it wrong to love someone who deserves love?

Is something......wrong about me?

 I wanted to proof them wrong. When I was twelve, there was only one word they use to describe me. 

WEAK.

Is it wrong to be weak every once in a while? 

 When you feel alone, threathened, scared, you feel weak. And I felt that! He left me! He stabbed me, literally! He called me annoying, idiot, stupid! But you know? I didn't care. I didn't care because I loved him. I loved him so much, it hurts.

 But there's this guy....who cheered me up. Who stayed by my side when I was alone, sad and left by him. And I have the guts to call him.....annoying. I'm so stupid. He wasn't annoying. He was .....great. Really great. That person is Naruto Uzumaki, my teammate. 

 The one who left me? Sasuke Uchiha. He was an avenger. I was a lover. Can an avenger and a lover reunite? Is there hope? If there is, I must first fix myself. I no longer wanna be called 'weak' or 'annoying'. Not anymore.....

---

 Three years have passed. All those time....finding Sasuke.....nothing. He refused to go home with his own will. Why? Sasuke.....

  But of course, I changed with those years. I believe that I'm stronger and better. But, the fact that we still can't get Sasuke back...... the past haunts me due to that.

 Am I still weak? Am I still weak that I still can't get Sasuke back? Am I too weak that I can't save him? Didn't i improved? The past is getting to me once more! Haunted by the past?

 My name is Sakura Haruno.

 And right now, I believe that I'm haunted by the past.