34: That One Word With Four Letters

Brooke's POV 

I felt my palms sweat as Riley closed the door. The room looked pretty much the same: beige curtains that match the beige bed sheets except this is Riley and Toby's room. My breath hitched as I felt him on my back, his breath fanning the back of my head.

HOLY MOTHER OF BANANAS WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE! My inner self shouted.

My whole face burned as he touched my arm and turned me around to face him. There was something in his eyes that I couldn't decipher. I looked down, feeling the heat radiating from Riley's body. "Riley, I don't think ---"

His index finger shut me up as I looked at it. Then my eyes traveled to his goofy grin which made me a bit relieved. "Relax. We won't do anything."

A wave of relief washed through me as he removed his finger from my lips. "Really?"

He hid back a smile. "Well, I wouldn't actually mind giving you that amazing experience but ---"

He winced, earning a smack on the shoulders from me. "You idiot," I frowned. Whenever I'm with him, not a second will pass without me blushing because of him.

He raised his hands in surrended and chuckled. Oh that cute chuckle please stop. "Hey I'm just kidding! Did you actually believe that I'm going to give you a hickey?" He said the last word in a low, husky voice and a small tint of pink appeared on his cheeks. Guess I'm not the only one who's embarrassed here. 

I shook my head and averted my eyes away from him. God I feel so hot right now. No, I don't think I'm hot but my body feels literally hot right now.

"If you could only see the look on your face now," he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

I shot him a glare and smacked him on the chest. "Whatever, dork."

Knowing how annoying he is, he wouldn't drop the subject. "Seeing the look from your face..... You never experienced a hickey before?" he said with an amused tone. He really likes torturing me.

"What?!"

He raised his eyebrows and pointed his index fingers at me. "So.... you experienced a hickey before? I mean you had a boyfriend already so maybe --------"

I slapped his hand and glared at him. "Riley, are we seriously having this discussion?" I said while my cheeks flared.

He gave up and sighed. "I'm sorry."

I sighed back. "It's okay." I let a moment pass before I spoke again. "So we're going to treat them to Starbucks?"

He nodded. "Yeah but I'll treat them," he said while emphasizing the 'I'. "I lost the dare after all."

My head nodded in agreement. "Okay."

Then a malicious grin appeared across Riley's face. He tilted his head to the side for a second. "C'mmon. I'll show you something." He brought out his black duffel bag and handed me a string spray.

"Why do you have a string spray?" My eyebrows narrowed in confusion.

He sighed with triumph. "Got inspired by Cameron Dallas. I watched his new movie and I thought these would come pretty handy."

An evil grin formed on my face then I gave him a high five. "I knew there was something in that dorky little brain of yours."

"Hey my brain is not little!"

I giggled. "Of course not."

"Then let's proceed to our diabolical plan," he winked. 

**