1: He replied ✔

I place check marks on the chapters that are edited already.

// So I have one rule:

[this] - Riley

[this] - Brooke

You'll get my point once you read the story.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Brooke's POV

@RileyMcDonough: will follow you guys all throughout the day :) x

My eyes widened in excitement though panic seemed to run through my veins. Clicking copy and paste multiple times on my laptop, I eyed the screen in so much concentration.

@BYEbrooke: @RileyMcDonough
I bet $50000 that you'll follow me. It would mean the world to me if you did :) love you so much x

Please follow me please please please, I silently prayed inside my head as my fingers clicked the buttons in synchronisation.

I don't know how many times I spammed him but I silently hoped that I won't surpass the tweet limit. Please let this be my lucky day, I prayed.

A new follower: Riley McDonough, those words flashed on my notifs. My heart pounded crazily for the first time in my whole life. My mouth froze, nor any scream or sound came out. My numb fingers startef shaking and I felt my eyes water at this glorious sight.

Oh. My. God. Riley McDonough followed me!

A few seconds later, I screamed at the top of my lungs and found myself jumping up and down on the bed. Good thing I'm home alone inside our house at the moment. Prior events wouldn't sink in inside my head and the elated feeling inside me exploded into fireworks.

I immediately grabbed my laptop and typed his name on the DM search bar.

OH MY GOD RILEY YOU FOLLOWED ME

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS YOU'RE MY FIRST BAND MEMBER FOLLOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Thanks for following me! This means so much to me and I can't thank you enough for this. You're my most amazing sunshine and you made a difference in my life. Thank you so much :)

I'm glad that I could hear your music. You guys are absolutely talented!

I know you'll never reply but I'm wondering how are you?

I pressed send message and released a loud sigh. Gradually, my heart went to its normal pace again and the thought of Riley following me started to sink inside my head.

I took a screenshot of Riley's account with the phrase 'follows you' in it and tweeted it. Next, I tweeted all her mutuals how happy I felt that got finally noticed no other than by Riley McDonough. A few minutes later, a notif flashed on my screen and saw that someone DMed me.

Thank you :) I'm glad to hear that from you. This really means a lot to me. I'm doing well. What about you?

My eyes snapped wide open like I couldn't believe that a miracle happened. I froze and stared the screen for a good 10 seconda before my shaking fingers started typing.

Oh my god you replied!! Yes, I'm fine :)

Yep, I just did.

THIS IS A MIRACLE I MEAN YOU REPLIED TWICE

So this means you're going to freak out everytime I reply?

SEE WHAT I MEAN

Sorry, I just can't believe that this is happening.

It's really okay lol. You're funny

Is that a compliment?

I'm sure it is.

I can't believe it. You're Riley Mcdonough. You're someone. Me? I'm a nobody.

Of all the DMs you could've replied, why me? what made me special?

Idk. I usually scroll up and down and read DMs then reply to few random ones.

I replied to a few ones besides you.

You're not a nobody :)

Oh. I guess I'm lucky.

So what's your name?

My name is Brooke :)

It's nice talking to you Brooke. I have to go now because our show will start in a few.

I'm really happy that you replied to me, Riley! Have a great time! :)

After that, Riley didn't reply anymore. The huge grin on my face seemed to be permanently glued and I couldn't do anything but feel this extreme happiness inside. I could hear my heart shouting, making me feel nervous but at the same time so much happy.

I can't believe it. He replied to me.

/Hi! I hoped you understood my story because I'm too lazy to type so I wrote this one in a "direct message" format. I mean, this is how Riley and Brooke's conversation looks like in the DMs so I hope you support my story! :) /