24: Schedule

Disclaimer: I'm not accountable for the feels that you'll have at the end of the chapter. Goodluck with that. 

===================================================

Brooke's POV 

It's been a like 5 days since I last talked to him and those days were hell days. As much as I wanted to ignore his texts, calls, and DMs, he wouldn't bother to leave my mind. Still, I'm mad at him for calling me stupid and for my judgement of character of other people. Who was he to mingle with my dating business?

I know you're reading this text. Have a good day. 

He's been sending me messages like this. I frowned and rubbed my temples. Can I still tolerate this?

Dang it Riley. I can't ignore you anymore.

From the last 5 days, I got 20 missed calls, almost a hundred messages, and 30 DMs. Dang it Riley. I missed you too but I'm still mad at you. 

After a few minutes, he replied. 

I'm really sorry :( Can I call you? 

I'm happy to hear that you miss me too :) 

Yeah sure 

*[Phone call] 

"Hey Brooke."  I hieard him chuckle over the line. As much as I want to giggle and vanish from the galaxy because I felt stupid butterflies with his laugh but I can't.

"Hey Riley,"  I said and gulped. I still don't know what to say to him. 

"I really apologize for what I said. I don't have any excuses to say why I said that so I'm really sorry." 

"I still don't get it why you have issues with Mason." 

"I just don't want you to get hurt again, okay? I don't want you to go through that again and honestly, he doesn't deserve you." 

"I know that. And your point is?" 

"It wouldn't be the best decision to go back with him," he said then exhaled loudly. 

"So that's it? The reason why you got so snappy at me is because you thought that I want to go back with him?" I can't help but giggle at his assumption. "Riley...... I'm not interested at him anymore." 

"Ohh... really?" 

"You've got nothing to worry about." 

"So are we okay now?" 

"Yeah. I'm sorry for getting angry at you too." 

"It's okay. What matters is that you don't ignore me anymore." 

"Yeah. I gotta admit, I almost threw my phone because you were flooding my inbox which is actually ironic." 

"Why is that?" 

"Fans usually flood your notifs." 

"But I'm your biggest fan, Brooke," Riley said in a low tone, sounding so sincere then he chuckled. I felt myself flushed and controlled myself from smiling. How could this guy have a complete control over my feelings? 

"I knew it. I'M RILEY'S IDOL!" I exclaimed sarcastically. Probably Riley's rolling his eyes right now. 

"Boohoo. Smile all you want." 

I laughed. Now that our fight is over, I never thought that I could smile again because of this dork. "Hmm okay.... So what's up?" 

"I actually have to go now. James is calling us for a meeting." 

"Oh okay...." Then something clicked inside me and I've been wanting to say this to him. 

"Wait Riley." 

"Yeah?" 

"I really missed you. It' was pretty lonely without talking to you." 

"I missed you more, Brooke. So much more." Then Riley ended the call, leaving me dumbfounded.

What the heck did he just say? 

Riley's POV 

I received our tour schedule for the next month. My heart raced crazily, my thoughts running like a whirl wind and I couldn't keep my thoughts straight after what I found out.

Something in the schedule made me nervously excited. 

December 2 - Chicago, IL 

Does this mean that I'll finally see Brooke?

===========================================

Sorry for the short update :( But do you like it?

FINALLY

THERE'S A CHANCE FOR BROOKLEY TO COME TRUE

I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS AJNDFAJSKNDAKJUBDAH