1) A Little Kid

(This is not a crack fanfiction so prEPARE! Also im not sure if this is a sad fic so bring tissues just in case)

(also my main language aint english dont attack me D:)

(a

----@----

"Mommy? Where are we going?" A little boy, Jake asked, walking down a pathway with his hand wrapped up with his mother's. His mother gave a reassuring smile.

"When I was young like you, your grandfather took me to a flower garden. And I learned something very special from that." She said with her very soft tone.

The boy didn't reply. He was too interested in this. What's so special about a flower garden? He's been to many flower gardens before? But yet, Jake kept those questions in mind.

"Here's the place." The mother said, stopping in front of a flower garden.

The garden has a peaceful atmosphere. The flowers were randomly arranged, making it feel like something natural. The scent of flowers can be smelled from afar. The bees and butterfly were roaming around the garden.

It was the best flower garden Jake has ever seen. He felt like he was deeply connected to this one and he doesn't know why.

"You like it, don't you?" His mother asked. "I also felt like this garden is a magical place. It's really wonderful. It's sad that no one knows this place, but hey. At least we get to enjoy ourselves."

"Why are you showing me this place?" Jake asked, eyes filled with curiosity.

"Because there are plently of flowers you can pick around." His mother replied. Jake became confused.

"W-what do you mean?" He asked once again.

"If you pick a flower and blow the petals into the air, it'll fly to your soulmate." She said. Jake tilted his head.

"What's a soulmate?"

"A soulmate is the person you will always be there for you. It's the person who will change you into a better you." She explained. Jake nodded.

"But aren't mommy and daddy going to be with me there with me?" He asked. The mother chuckled, patting his head.

"One day, you'll grow up and you'll get to live alone but someone else, probably around your age will be there with you. Just like how mommy and daddy met." She said.

Jake was now feeling excited. When will he meet his soulmate? He's so curious over everything.

"Can I try... Blowing a petal?" Jake asked. His mother nodded.

"Go ahead."

----@----

"Hey, Jake." Millie called. The whole music club excluding Zander were there, trying to wake up a sleeping Jake who is on a chair. "Uh, is he always like this in class?" Millie asked Hailey.

"Sometimes. But if he really is passionate about music, why is he asleep between band practice?" Hailey asked.

"Maybe he's just tired. He was doing a group project all by himself." Luke said. Hailey widened her eyes.

"How did you know something like that?" She asked.

"Some girl told me. I guess fans can be stalkers too." Luke answered.

"Holy cow! Jake, if you don't wake up, I WILL hit you with my freaking guitar!" Millie threatened. Sean chuckled awkwardly.

"Okay, let's not get too far now. What if we just prepare the song and he can practice his singing at home alone?" He suggested.