Character introductions!!

Clara - Our main character!! She got into Brisbane Prep on a scholarship.

Alex - Second main character ! Got into Brisbane because his family work as doctors and scientists! kind of a weirdo tbh.

Cleo - Clara's best friend ! She got into Brisbane because her family owns a majority of the businesses in the town. They also happen to fund a majority of things in town. Who knows what would of happened if she didn't get in.

Cassie - Also Clara's best friend ! Got into Brisbane the same way as cleo. Except her family has ties with the mafia !! interesting
innit?

Roman - Alex's best friend ! His family is full rich philanthropist who like to travel. Has been with Alex, Casey and Manny for the longest!

William (the third)- His father is a successful rapper who settled in a small town after being in fame for sometime.

Manny - Got into Brisbane because his Alex's parent's threatened the principal if he didn't. Apparently he works as a mechanic? He's often seen drug dealing. Perhaps its a part time job.

Tommy Escuella - His family is notorious for being "narcos" so his family name is pretty popular. A down to earth kid, really just wants to stay a kid forever. Since hes an Escuella, he has to dabble in drug dealing too. One of the only characters with an official last name.

Elliott - Her parents are in the computer science business. She was sheltered and spends a lot of time online, and is rather bold whenever she is. Shes quiet like Tommy, making a majority of people think they're related

Brisbane Preparatory High is full of from rich kids from around the world who just wanna live a normal life. But, For the first time in the school's history, A regular girl was let in on a scholarship

PS. These are just main characters! This story is full of interesting people so stay tuned ! -ava