2702 Goddesses at Sea

On top of the crimson flying airship stood Shi Feng staring at the north rock fortress and he was surrounded by hundreds of players on top flying mounts. These people were either live streaming or here to watch the event about to take place. With just ten minutes before the proclaimed deadline Shi Feng said in the magic mirror allowing all in the rock fortress area to hear. "In ten minutes this fort will belong to zero wing so all players must leave the fortress, zero wing will not compensate anyone for their losses here". With a sly smile Shi Feng then said "after this zero wing will go down our list, you powers still have an hour and ten minutes to head to white river city for peace or not. I will make myself clear as long as it takes place within gods domain that is fine everything from small battles to guild wars is okay, after all this is just a game but if anyone tries to target zero wing either financially or through physical means in the reality what is about to happen here will happen to you as well". When Shi Feng finished he said to Blacki "Blacki have Aqua and Snow start their assault" Shi Feng said in the team chat, after saying that Shi Feng jumped off the airship and when he landed he started to take a nice leisurely stroll towards the fortress, skipping and stopping to admire some flowers he saw along the way. This infuriated the people on the fortress walls.

In the sea of death over 300 regular and advanced speedboats, 60 Bronx speedboats, 37 advanced sail boats, 14 mysterious iron speedboats, and two bronze sailboats had a mythic rank giant shark on its last breath. This magnificent fleet was war bloods fleet, dragon heart island's number one adventure team. "What do you think the monster will drop?" someone asked. "That thing wiped out more than a quarter of our fleet, we better get a sailboat at the very least" someone responded. As the people on the fleet were chatting suddenly a thick fog appeared, followed by raging storms. With the waves shaking boats started crashing together and the ships formations were in disorder. Then out of nowhere came a giant water spout and out came over twenty giant water spikes each spike doing more than 5,000,000 damage that reaped the giant sharks last strand of hp.
Tier 3 legacy curse- spout spike
"What the hell is going on who just killed that sea monster" the commander of the fleet said but before anyone could answer his question the players saw something come out of the fog.
Over a hundred bronze speedboats and few higher rank speedboats, a bronze sailboat, a mysterious iron sailboat and five dark gold sailboats all appeared from the fog and right above them were 15 flying airships. Once war bloods members saw this they were speechless, not because of how terrifying this fleet looked but because they knew who this fleet belonged to. Only zero wing has airships at this stage of the game.
On the dark gold tempest sailboat stood Aqua Rose right on the helm. After stealing the kill on the giant shark she rose up a level but she was more excited of what she was about to do next. "Aqua remember you're only allowed to have half the fleet don't go wiping them all out on your own" Gentle Snow who was on top the lead airship said when she noticed Aquas mana going out of control. "Snow you are to mean, it's not everyday I get to use my legacy to its fullest" Aqua said. She then eyed the fleet and licked her lips, over the past two days Shi Feng had been instructing her and the other guild members on the principles of mana techniques even though she still couldn't perform light shadow due to how complex it was however she did grasp something else. Aqua then started drawing ruins in the air and saying an incantation. When she finished, four 50 meter tall knights on top of war horses all made out of water appeared and charged towards the war blood fleet.

Tier 4 over tier legacy spell- sea gods envoys. The knights then pointed their lances at war bloods fleet and Aqua collected the abundant water type mana in the area. On the tip of the knights lances a phantom of giant blue spike balls was made visible for all to see and before the knights reached war bloods fleet the spikes shot out breaking the sound barrier and causing massive destruction to the fleet. This was Aquas little spin on light shadow, mana technique- hydro spike. The knights and war horses then split war bloods fleet in half and continued to rampage about. Aqua then jumped into the water and riding the waves she ended up on one of war bloods sailboats. War blood members looked at her in fear, the mana aqua rose was releasing was so massive and felt so destructive that these people couldn't move. Normally Aqua would have fine control over her mana and never let it leak out like this but after using that bloodline she's been having difficulty controlling her mana especially out on sea. Aqua then cast aqua precent and twelve giant water serpents rose from the sea causing more mayhem and devastation among war blood. The adventure team lost a ship every ten seconds.
"Snow if we don't act big sis Aqua is going to steal all the prey" Zhao Yureri said to Snow. "I know I just wanted her to have some fun, Aqua just got a new bloodline after all" with that said snow jumped off the air ship and as she was falling she activated the seven luminaries battle armor improved seven lumaneries domain
Additional Active Skill 2- Seven Luminaries Domain: Effective radius of 300 yards. Decreases all enemies' reaction speed within the affected area by 70%, Movement Speed by 80%, and Attack Speed by 80%. Wearer can also control up to five Seven Luminaries Spears. Each spear contains 400% of wearer's Strength and causes 700% holy damage. Duration: 2 minutes Cooldown: 5 hours
With the skill active Gentle snow glowed a beautiful purple and white glow, those who saw her can only describe her as an angel descending on the mortal world. She then swung glorious will
Myth of light, Six extreme slash. Six giant slashes of light parted the ocean and bisected over four dozen war blood sailboats. When she landed the effects of seven luminaries' domains could be felt by all those in the affected area. Those who didn't have good mana control or magic resistance felt the full effects of the skill. "She's only one person she can't stop us all" someone yelled when the other war blood players heard that they all charged at Gentle Snow but before they could get within ten feet of her the flame witch finished her final verse.

Tier 3 curse- hell fire lotus. Thanks to the fully upgraded Frostflame wrath the power of the curse rose to tier 4 and because of her advanced legacy the power of hell fire lotus reached peak tier 4. In the sky over two hundred arrows of fire was raining down on war bloods fleet, war blood members were in despair some didn't even try to resist when the fire arrows hit dozens of war blood players either died or was heavily injured and to make matters worse Gentle Snow danced through the raining arrows and finished off players and pushed them into an arrows path. As the flaming arrows fell none hitting Gentle Snow the light of the fire illuminated her flawless face; the contrast of the purple, white, and red lights as she danced through this raining fire made Gentle snow look like a goddess of war. Some war blood members were even captivated, forgetting to dodge the attacks that zero wing members have started doing. Aqua Rose was also having a blast as she jumped from wave to wave casting spell after spell, destroying a ship here and there. The sea water bended to her will and the light from the lightning bounced off the droplets of water reflecting Aqua Roses beauty for all to behold. For a time two goddesses rampaged on the battlefield and after five minutes war blood's fleet was annihilated. Similar situations occurred all over the sea of death as fleets led by zero wing members who possessed the sea god guards legacy ambushed war bloods various fleets. The losses that war blood had today will forever ruin the adventure team.