2710 Strong People

When Shi Feng reappeared he was in a level 130-180 neutral map called warring canyons. Currently Shi Feng is level 129 so he should be fine but this map is extremely dangerous, not only are the monsters extremely territorial the monsters all have high combat standards with most at the trial towers seventh floor and quite a few at the refinement realm. In fact Shi Feng heard rumors that the final boss of this map and the hidden tier 5 world boss can display void realm combat standards. Ignoring the danger Shi Feng flew up and headed straight north. In the past the number one sword saint had obtained broken edge by sheer luck after getting word of it from an NPC when he finished a quest. That's all anybody knew, but after sometime people figured out that the number one sword saint won broken edge from the sword sanctuary.

The sword sanctuary was a sacred place for all sword users similar to the tower of four gods it helped train sword wielders in combat techniques and skills so he couldn't just directly teleport there. Many legendary swordsmen have trained in the sword sanctuary in the past but luck is needed to obtain a pass there. If Shi Feng had a chance to train there in his past life he would most likely break into the refinement realm but he never did. Besides luck there is one sure fire way to obtain a pass to the sword sanctuary and that is to kill a blade wanderer. Blade wanderers exist all over gods domain and encountering them can only happen by chance, you can't find one just because you're searching for them. Good thing for Shi Feng is that he knew where one was located. As Shi Feng was flying he noticed a battle taking place a few miles ahead of him. At first he thought nothing of it, monsters on this map fight each other all the time, but then he noticed the figures of players in the midst of the battle. Why are there people here nobody has reached level 125 yet. Shi Feng curiosity took over and he flew to see the commotion. When he was at a good distance he watched the battle take place. There were seven grand lord archaic three eyed tigers and four grand lord scorpions bloodline creatures fighting a group of ten players. These ten people were all level 125 to 126 and all wore amazing gear with most being epic equipment and their combat standards were extraordinary, the weakest being at the peak of the flowing water realm. But to Shi Feng's surprise they have all unlocked their mana bodies past 100%. "Who are these people, not even Aqua and the rest reached this level" as Shi Feng was thinking the group of ten went into action.

One of the scorpions shot their giant stinger at the shield warrior while a tiger was pouncing at the man from behind, but the shield warrior was ready, he started spinning his shield and changed up his footwork charging straight for the stinger when he was in range he deflected the stinger and took barely any damage. The combat technique he applied to his shield canceled out most of the force and the deflected stinger went straight into the tigers eye causing more than 200,000,000 damage to the tiger. With the tiger now critically wounded the team's two assassins, one male and one female went to work. Using silent steps they both appeared behind the tigger.
Tier 3 taboo skill- silent star massacre,
Tier 3 skill- fading cuts.

Silver and blue lights lit up the area as slash after slash devoured the tigers hp. The taboo skill clearly did more damage but the sure kill skill wasn't too far behind, Shi Feng expected that the female assassin performed a 95% completion rate with the skill at least because fading cuts has a poison effect when done at 95% or higher.
Suddenly a tiger paw from a different tiger was about to slam into the two assassins but three arrows hit the paw before it made contact making the attack miss them. On a small hill was a ranger, while his nine team members held the monsters agro he would fire timely arrows saving his team mates from sudden sneak attacks and helping to do extra damage. This group of ten were amazing, their teamwork was phenomenal and their own strengths were incredible as well. Suddenly a roar shook the canyon and out came a 60 meter tall three eyed tiger with two flaming horns (three eyed tiger king, archaic mythic, 134, 15,300,000,000/15,300,000,000hp). The tiger king was clearly unhappy with its subordinates getting killed and that scorpions were in its territory.
"Tracer what do we do that mythic monster will slaughter us" Magnus the team's male elementalist said to the shield warrior. "Damn it we came too far to die here, I'll use a tier 4 domain scroll, you guys retreat to a safe area and have Hawk cover you. Hopefully the monsters won't chase you and leave the area. When I die come and revive me ok" Tracer the teams shield warrior said. Everyone was hesitant, they were a team, they've been through so much together, and leaving their commander to die while they escaped didn't sit right with them. Suddenly they heard a voice in their ear, "leave the tiger king to me, the rest of you just focus on those grand lords." It was Shi Feng. The others weren't surprised to see him here after all they noticed him the moment he started watching them but they didn't think anything of it, he was alone and they were all extraordinarily strong, one person couldn't harm them. Before anyone can say anything Shi Feng jumped right in front of the tiger king, the beast looked at the insect in front of him with disdain and swiped its claw to swat him away. Shi Feng used his flying skills to elevate himself right above the claws trajectory as if he already predicted it, then with the abyssal blade glowing red hot he sent 30 slashes of fire at the tiger king's eyes.
Flame Burst

After blinding the tiger king Shi Feng landed and with clear fire in his other hand he swung right at the monster's paws. Void Slash

Six slashes all made their way to the tigers four legs making the beast fall. Shi Feng just did over 140,000,000 damage to the tiger king. When the team of ten saw this their mouths dropped, not even their commander could do this kind of damage and the man wielded a fragmented legendary shield. "Who is that, not even big bro Tracer is a match for him" Cole the team's male assassin said.
"With that level of strength he can probably solo that monster" Magnus said
"Alright focus, a mythic is not that easy to handle, we got to finish up here then go help him" Blue Tracer said, now knowing they can all survive this he fought more fiercely, the others did the same as well. "Don't hold back and finish this as fast as possible" Shi Feng said, he then stabbed the abyssal blade and clear fire into the ground
Darkness Bind
Flame Baptism.

Suddenly chains sprouted from the ground entangling all the monsters and stopping them in their tracks. Now that his abyssal blade is tier 4 darkness bind was in full effect even on the tiger king. Next flames graced the battle field giving everyone buffs and clearing their minds. When the group saw this they were astonished, not wasting anymore time they threw everything they had at the monsters knowing these buffs won't last long. Shi Feng controlled his flame spears to perform sword orbit and assault the three eyed tiger king, The tiger king couldn't even touch Shi Feng. Shi Feng was extremely surprised, this was his first time using clear fire and he didn't know the sword had a mind clearing skill, even if he couldn't find broken edge he wouldn't mind using clear fire till he gets a better weapon. In less than a minute the group finished off the rest of the scorpions and tigers and went to go help Shi Feng with the mythic monster. With the help of a team Shi Feng stopped holding back, he wanted to finish this battle quickly. He activated blade awakening skyrocketing his physic and attributes and activated blade domain, 20 giant swords appeared and slashed at the tiger king. Shi Feng used half the sword to do lightning flash and the other half to do sword orbit, the attacks devouring the tiger king's hp. Each attack took more than 200,000,000 hp. The others didn't even need to help; they stood aside and watched Shi Feng kill an archaic mythic by himself.