2758 Domain Realm Legacy

Shi Feng couldn't believe his eyes, what he saw wasn't some ferocious beast or creature, but the most adorable little girl he had ever seen.

The little girl was only a little bigger than a male adult hand, she has blonde hair styled in a pigtails fashion, and wore a red and black colored dress. The adorable little creature rubbed her eyes as the mana mist went to her back and started to form the shapes of wings, making her look like a fairy. When she finished rubbing her eyes, she opened them for all to see. Her pupils looked as if a Galaxy were in them and her irises were a beautiful ruby red. Ignoring everything as she spotted the broken egg she just hatched from the little fairy ate the egg shells without leaving any behind.

As Shi Feng watched her eat his eyebrow lifted up in confusion.

"This little girl resembles a fairy, but she can't be one. What is it?"

He had seen plenty of fairies before. All the fairies he had seen were usually smaller than this girl who is devouring her egg shells, even the fully grown fairies. Also their wings resembled butterfly wings, but this girl's wings looked more like a dragonfly's than anything. While Shi Feng was lost in his thoughts, the little fairy-like girl finished her meal. She started to clumsily float into the air and after a few seconds she got the hang of flying.

"Kyyuu, kyyuu"

As if she were in a sugar rush the little fairy flew around Shi Feng's head like a child excited to see their parents.
A gentle smile graced Shi Feng's lips, "whatever you are, you can't be weak right. For now I'll just raise you until the demon gods invasion," he said as he caught the little girl and used his finger to tickle her tiny belly.

"Kyyuu"

System: The ArcFairy has recognized you. Would You like to form a soul contract with the Arch Fairy and have it be your familiar

"Arch Fairy? What the hell is that?"

Shi Feng had never heard of Arch Fairies, only fairies that's it. And fairies have three ranks, 'fairy sprites when they're kids, fairy pixies when they're teens, and finally fairies when they're fully grown. There's no such thing as high or arch fairies as there are with angels.

"Whatever let's just form a contract with her," he then pressed the prompt on his screen to confirm the soul contract.

System: Your soul is not strong enough to form a contract with the Arch Fairy

Hearing this, Shi Feng's mouth dropped, "how is that possible! I'm already tier 4 and I have the blade Saint legacy. How can my soul not be strong enough?"

Usually the soul for players refers to their mind, but in this case in order to form a familiar soul contract, players must have a strong legacy, tier, and attributes, depending on what creature they want to form the soul contract with.

"Kyyuu!" The wings of the little Arch Fairy drooped down as sadness appeared on her cute face. Why did her dad have to be so weak that he couldn't even do a simple soul contract with her. Suddenly her head shot up as her wings glowed a dim light.

System: The ArchFairy is willing to form a pseudo soul contract with you. Are you willing?

"A pseudo familiar soul contract. That's not bad," Shi Feng then agreed and formed the contract.

A pseudo familiar soul contract doesn't have all the benefits of a full one and won't allow the player to see the full stats of their familiar, but it's better than nothing.

System: Please give the ArchFairy a name to complete the contract

"Hmm, let's call you Ember. Do you like that?"