Ch.5: ANBU Battle and the Five Tails

Chapter 5: ANBU Battle and the Five Tails

Naomi’s POV

“Oh my god,” I breathed as I stared wide eyed at the two boys… no, men, in front of me.

Damn… I go away for three years, and all of the Konoha boys have become village hotties… I mentally sighed and slapped myself for thinking that.

“Certainly has been a while hasn’t it, coffin girl?” Ren smirked at me; however, I could see the coldness in his eyes. The emotions behind his eyes before were always playful and mischievous, but now I couldn’t detect anything.

My gaze shifted to Kazuya, who I have to say, was completely drool worthy, not that he wasn’t before. But damn! His eyes were still gentle, yet his guard was up.

“What are you two doing here?” I narrowed my eyes at them and stepped back a bit.

“Well now, that’s not how you properly greet your ex-teammates.” Ren taunted. I glared at him as my fists clenched by my side.

“You are no longer my teammate. Don’t fool yourself thinking that you ever were.” I hissed back, “I have cut all ties with Konoha. Don’t you even try.”

“Have you really, Naomi?” I finally heard Kazuya’s voice, “No matter what you say, your home will always be the Leaf Village.”

I scoffed. “Tsk, yeah right. My home is now where the Akatsuki lies. My home is wherever they travel. My home is with them. So don’t become all sentimental on me, bringing the whole ‘Konoha is your home’ crap.” I rolled my eyes.

“I told you that she had become brainwashed.” Ren crossed his arms and nodded towards Kazuya, who rolled his eyes.

“You’re still the same dumbass aren’t you?” I smirked and shook my head. “So what are you two going to do? Try to stop me from catching the beast?”

“Precisely. Gomen, but we have orders from Lady Hokage to prevent you from catching the Three Tails and bring you back to Konoha.” Kazuya informed me.

“Ahh… Lady Hokage? Hmph, that old granny is still coming after me? Tell her that the day she decided to keep secrets from me was the day I cut all my ties.” I replied back.

“After reading a mere letter, you broke all of your bonds to the village?! Are you out of your fucking mind, Naomi?” Ren yelled at me.

My eyes hardened on his figure. “Do you have any idea what was written on that letter, Ren? Do you?”

“We were told minor details, Naomi,” Kazuya sighed, “Not much is revealed to us except the fact that you are to be brought back, detained, and to the Interrogation department.”

I dryly chuckled, “You already know that I’m an Uchiha. You’re smart, right? So it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out my past. How about a hint? Let’s start with the fact that my mother and father didn’t die of normal death, but rather they were murdered. Enough, hm?”

Ren’s eyes widened at the information, but narrowed after that. “So after figuring out that truth, you defected? Hn, you are stupid after all.”

“You have no fucking idea what it feels like, Ren,” I growled at him as I flashed on my Sharingan in a threatening manner, “Don’t you dare try to tell me anything otherwise. It is none of your business. Stay the fuck out of mine.” I hissed.

“It officially became my business once you became Konoha’s enemy.” Ren exclaimed.

“Looks like we have no other choice,” Kazuya interrupted and cracked his knuckles with a sly grin, “I guess we’ll just have to bring you back by force.”