Naomi Uchiha

Image: I do not own it. Found it on Google Images :). Image edited by the lovely @klngneptune <3

Name: Naomi Uchiha

Age: 16

DOB: October 10

Rank: S-rank

Mother: Sora Uchiha

Father: Shisui Uchiha

Appearance: Long, glossy raven black hair that flows down past her butt. Onyx eyes that are black as the night sky. The Uchiha looks. Well fit from all her training. Naturally rosy cheeks and full pink lips. Her chest is a normal size: not too big or small. Wears her father's Sharingan necklace.

Tattoos: ANBU tattoo on her right arm; Tattoo of the Uchiha Crest surrounded by sakura blossoms

Clothes: Check my Polyvore Account! It's simranmomin I'll put a link here:

http://www.polyvore.com/naomi_age_16/set?id=137020785#fans

Personality: She was usually a sweet, caring person with a humorous and sarcastic side. Loves getting in trouble with Hidan and Deidara. Fighting is one of her hobbies, as she gets bloodthirsty. Curses every now and then, yet loves to laugh and make other's laugh. She can be your worst enemy or she can be one of the most kindest people, depending on who you are. Loves to flaunt off her famous Uchiha smirk with Itachi.

Due to her years with the Akatsuki, Naomi has learned to keep a facade that is stone cold in front of enemies. She is usually monotone to others, except the members since they know about her and her past.

Abilities: Sharingan; Mangekyō Sharingan; Fire, Lightning, and Wind Chakra; Able to wield a katana or sword; Medical ninja.

© s_girl123  2014

All rights reserved. This book or any portion of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without my permission.
If I find out that ideas, statements, quotes, jokes, characters, plot line, in any way, shape, or form is taken, there will be DIRECT consequences. I will not hesitate to have your Quotev/Wattpad book or account confiscated.

I do not own the pictures; all rights belong to their owner~~~

Thank you guys so much for supporting me these past couple of months! :) It was all because of you guys that my book got so many reads! I was literally just writing it on a whim, and they ideas came. I hope you give this book as much love as you gave the others. ©