Ch.9: The Truth of the Uchiha Clan

Chapter 9: The Truth of the Uchiha Clan

That feeling you get when you know your loved has survived is one of the greatest. You feel like your heart is soaring with relief and that no worries can get to you anymore. It was a sudden feeling of the cool rain on her washing away the weight on her shoulders. The huge burden of fear that always brought her down had now vanished into thin air. But how could she have known that her problems and fears had yet still to come.

Naomi sighed with relief as she took off her gown and latex gloves. The eye surgery had been completed and Itachi’s old eyes were now preserved in small containers. New eyes were installed for the replacement. “It’s a shame that Itachi has normal eyes,” Tamaki muttered with a frown, “He was so powerful with the Sharingan.”

Naomi smirked but nodded in agreement, “Yes it would have been a shame if he had normal eyes… but who says he does?” she questioned with a light grin. Tamaki snapped her head to Naomi with surprise.

“W-What?!” she shrieked making Naomi giggle lightly, “But how is that possible? We didn’t have any eyes that belonged to the Uchiha who possessed the Sharingan.”

“Ahh... you didn’t… but who says I didn’t?” Naomi raised an eyebrow with mystery, “I had a pair of Sharingan eyes that will perfect Itachi’s sight and it will also give him the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan.” She informed.

“B-But who? Who would give you their eyes willingly?” Tamaki gasped.

Naomi softly smiled, “My mother. I gave Itachi the eyes that my mother once possessed. She told me to use them wisely, and I couldn’t find a better opportunity to use them. He now has the eyes of one of his best friends…” she bent down and gently kissed each of Itachi’s closed eye lids , “It’s a birthday present for him. He deserves it more than anyone.”

“Birthday?” she gasped, “It’s Itachi-sama’s birthday today?” Tamaki seemed surprised.

Naomi nodded, “Indeed. Leave it to Itachi-nii to decide to die on his birthday.” She whispered, “No one deserves that kind of pain. So imagine how he’ll be like once he wakes up,” she giggled, “Oh man he’s going to be so pissed and mostly shocked… but he’ll be happy deep inside. I just know it.” She gently grinned.

Tamaki smiled at Naomi, “You should get some rest Naomi-sama. You haven’t changed from your clothes and you are still a bloody mess yourself.” She told her noticing the wounds on her body that had yet to heal.

“I look like a witch, don’t I?” Naomi grinned, “I probably look horrifying. I should go take a shower.” She said and left the room to do her business.

Naomi dried her hair with a fire justu, leaving it straight down her back. She wore the same outfit Karin had got for her, since she had gotten two pairs of the same body suit. Feeling completely refreshed, she went to Granny Cat’s room and got her kunai holster and other weapons ready.

“I see you’re leaving already?” Granny Cat said as she gently petted Denka and Hina. Naomi turned to her and smiled, “Yes Granny Cat. Thank you so much for your hospitality. I am forever grateful that you are keeping my jii-san and Itachi here.”

Granny Cat waved off her thanks, “It’s alright child, Jiraiya and Itachi are always welcome here. Sora, Itachi, and your father always used to come here when they were children; it’s like a second home.”

“Thank you Granny Cat, and Tamaki, please take care of Itachi and my grandfather. I’m counting on you.” Naomi smiled towards the girl, who responded back with an eager thumbs up.