𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 : 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫  ─★───────────

We were sat in class, Martin explaining our partner work, about improving our partners profile, to do some research about each other and all this unnecessary stuff.

"What is it Christian?" Martin asked him, who had his hand up the entire time.

"I just have a question. What can I improve in my profile? Nothing!" He replied cockily, looking over at me.

"It can be better. When Martin said privilege and intelligence, he didn't mean you." Lu teased him.

"Boom! Take that!" My brother yelled, causing a loud giggle to escape my mouth. Lu turned around to Christian to flip him off, but when he pointed his middle finger out, he motioned it in a fingering way.

"Be creative. Use photos, videos, interviews, anything you want. You have all the school's disposal, okay?" Martin exclaimed just as the bell rang. Everyone got up, ready to leave. "Nobody leaves without a partner."

"We're together as always, right?" Ander grinned at me.

"Actually, I hoped Vicki would work with me." Christian approached us, and winked at me.

"You got me caught between a rock and a hard place." I giggled, trying to choose between them.

"I could show you some hard place." Christian smirked at me, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Por favor! Why don't you two work together, and I'll steal Vicki from you?" Lu asked, and I nodded. Even though she is my best friend, it was awkward for me, well knowing I've been hooking up with her boyfriend.

The two of us got up to tell Martin, we're going to be working together.

"Hey! Vicki, Wait!" I heard Polo's voice behind us, so I told Lucrecia to go and join Carla whilst I catch up with my brother.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Wanna go to La Cabaña with me, Guzman and Ander after school? Just like the old times?"

"You're asking me as if you didn't know me. Of course, I'm in!" I giggled, and the two of us walked together to the cafeteria.

***

"I don't know where she is. I think Carla is avoiding me." We heard Polo brag for the hundredth time which caused me to roll my eyes.

"You must have done something." Guzman exclaimed and I glared at him.

"And you're the one to give advice, right?" I scoffed and Ander looked at us confused, as he didn't know about me and Guzman.

"Let me remind you that you're the single one here." He faked a smile.