𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 ──★────────────

"Victoria." Inspectora called out my name for the hundredth , which caused me to sigh.

"What?" I snapped at her, my breath getting heavier as I stirred around in the chair I was sat on.

"You know your statement will be really helpful." She looked me dead in the eye.

"How? What makes me stand out? I'm just the same as the rest of them." I rapidly said, and linked my trembling hands together.

"Many witnesses confirmed you liked to have everyone wrapped around your finger." I scoffed at her response.

"Who doesn't? Look, I don't want to sound rude, but I want to fucking get to the bottom of this and leave. I didn't do anything, vale?" I balled my fists in anger, digging my nails into my skin.

"That's what I'm trying to do. Victoria, please tell me how the night began." She demanded.

"No, it's not like that. You got this wrong." I shook my head.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, if none of those scholarship students stepped into our school, she wouldn't be dead. It's all because of that fucking scholarship and because of Marina trying to act like a fucking rebel." I spat out.

|| 4 months ago ||

"Wake up! I swear you're the laziest little shit!" I yelled through the door to my brothers room. As I was standing there, waiting for his response, I decided to barge in, and wasn't at all surprised to see him sleeping like a baby. I picked up one of the pillows, and hit him as hard as I could, for him to finally open his eyes.

"Why so aggressive?" He laughed and covered his eyes.

"Because someone has to drive me to school, since Guzmán is going early for a swim." I shrugged my shoulders.

"But you haven't seen each other in ages." Polo looked at me, as he sat up.

"Well, I can't go, in case those new students see us, and mention something to Lu. So better hurry up." I kissed his cheek, and headed back to my room.

About me and Guzmán, it was all complicated. Our families always wanted us to get together, and to be honest so did we. We loved each other, you could say even though we never actually told each other, but then Lu caught feelings for him, and I had to choose between her and Guzmán. They became fuck buddies, nothing official, but we still met up behind her back, and Polo knows about it, as he caught us once. I feel really bad, but she's the one who's stolen him from me.