𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 :  𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡  𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 ─★───────────

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 : 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 ─★───────────

"Your dress looks absolutely stunning on you, Vicki. It enhances all your curves." Lu winked at me.

I was wearing a blue, silky dress with a slit on one of the legs. It also enhanced my naturally tanned, olive skin.

"You also look beautiful, girls. Your so fun when you drink." I giggled and the three of us clinked glasses.

"Wow, you rich people really know hot to throw a party, huh?" I heard Christian's voice behind me, so I turned around to face him and smiled at him.

Since the day they joined our school, he's been flirting with me nonstop, which quite annoyed Guzman, but I mean we weren't anything serious. And I'm not going to lie, I really liked Christian, he was just... so different to everyone.

"How did you get here?" I asked curiously.

"Your best friend brought me with him." He replied, smirked at me, eyeing me up and down and whistling.

"Are you colour-blind? Or did you not turn on the light when you got dressed?" Lu asked him. She was right, he wasn't dressed for the occasion, but he didn't look bad.

"He looks handsome." I huffed out with a huge smile plastered on my face, causing Christian to wink at me.

"We've already said hi. Are you staying?" Lu got irritated by his presence.

"Do you want me to stay? If you say yes, I'll happily stay forever." He asked me, and I shrugged.

"Well, we will see what the night has got planned for us." I said teasingly.

"Let's leave them. Ew!" Carla laughed and dragged Lu away.

"You look beautiful, guapísima. Want to dance?" He whispered into my ear.

As I was going to answer him, I acknowledged Ander standing next to the table full of drinks, already drunk.

"Well, wait for me. I have to sort my friend out." I smiled at him, and headed to where the curly haired boy was standing. I hit the back of his head, as he was pouring himself some champagne.

"What is wrong with you, Ander? Look at yourself!"

"Come on, I'm not even tipsy." He giggled.

"No, surely not." I retorted sarcastically.

"Can you tell me why you brought the influencer here?" Guzman appeared out of nowhere, and wrapped his arm around Ander's shoulders.

"You brought the girl, right?" Ander stuttered.

"It's my house, Ander."

"I don't know. He really wanted to come, and he really wanted to see Vicki. Nothing's going to happen." Ander exclaimed.