( vin rouge ) s. rintaro

suna rintaro

"𝕯o you believe in vampires?"

the words echoed through your mind as your soft gaze touched frozen over his own. such sharp yellow eyes - the colour of spun gold that looked like stars had melted over it. those lazy eyes that belonged to suna, you will never forget that moment.

    you didn't know how you felt; you felt utterly drawn to him - beyond those eyes that dropped like sunflower petals was the boy you knew, your friend. but in another light, whenever he would lean close to you, your blood trembles with fear.

     suna lifts a hand, brushes his fingers over your cold cheek. you couldn't say anything - you couldn't move. beneath the grinning moon your bones were caged and stiff. all you could think about was just you and him and his fingers that never ceases its soft caress on your skin, and it leaves a trail of golden butterflies fluttering over his waking touch.

    then, vin rouge fills your cheeks in red.

     "if I was just a human," he starts. "i could've warmed your cold cheeks with my hands."

    "suna," a whisper, then his head falls on your shoulder. he sighs and his breath muffles your skin, your heart starts beating,

    one thump, two thump, then your body melts into his touch. you try to keep your feet steady on the ground but you are too drunk over his scent - over his very touch. suna pushes you until your back hits the terrace edge. you could feel his soft lips pepper kisses all over your neck and shoulders.

   until you felt sharp teeth grazing your flesh making you flinch.

   "will you bite me?" you asked, anxious.

   "do you want me to?" he answers.

    he pulls back and his face is close to yours, so so close that his lashes flutter over your own so close that the very essence of his sculpted beauty made you grow numb. you wanted to lift a hand and run a finger along his eyelids his jaw his cheeks his lips, oh his pale pink lips.

you wanted to reminisce this moment so badly, to capture it on a painting forever.

    suna sees your gaze flicker towards his lips for only a moment and he leans down - his lips grazes yours and your body lights up. he's dangerous, you tell yourself. every inch of him was dangerous like gasoline ready to meet with flames and you're the insect drawn to his golden searing fire.

    "you don't have to answer me," he hums, cold fingers tracing your neck."its okay if you are scared of me, i could wait for your answer for an eternity if you just agree to stay with me."

    your eyes flutter open, and the moment your gaze meets those perfect golds - you already knew what your answer was.

end.