( first kiss ) s. koushi

sugawara koushi

"𝕳ey (y/n), have you ever kissed someone before?"

     an adolescent boy dressed in a silver crown and with a princely smile mutters to you, one summer evening. Your soft gaze leaves the sky that melts with magnolia stars and meets with his orphic brown ones as he was leaning against the balcony rail.

    Sugawara Koshi is a living masterpiece on a flightless dream.

The epitome of ivory kindness and doux epiphany—as he glances at you with a charming smile that could leave you breathless till next spring. Twilight swims through your veins making your heart beat a rhythm faster as carmine roses dared to pour into your soft cheeks. With a soft chuckle, you press your cold fingers onto your cheeks before answering his question,

"Nope, I've been busy with other things and I still haven't found that perfect someone, so things like that never crossed my mind yet."

Amazement danced like stray comets within his smiling eyes, leaving golden flecks to mix and swirl within his chocolate orbs and spill golden flowers all over his lashes. "Is that so?" The words left his saccharine lips with a hint of a teasing tone to it.

    "How come you're asking?"

   Sugawara hums, "I just think you are pretty cute to not be kissed yet is all."

    You sipped the scent of the breathing cities in the distance—drenched in all its midnight glory. And now, you couldn't hide how flustered you are at all his sweet talkings.

"Um i'm flattered." The words tumbled out in a stammer. Sugawara watches your face turn red and chuckles a cool laugh that makes your heart grow candy butterflies that flutter; hither thither. A cold drench settles comfortable on the boy's face—his eyes alighting with fireworks and makes his heart gallop. Sugawara Koushi leans back and drops his arms as he asked,

    "then, you wouldn't mind right?"

    "wouldn't mind what?"

   a smile is on his face as he leans close—so close that your breath mingles with one another and suddenly, a torch rekindles and touches your cheeks red. you could see the deep browns in Sugawara's eyes as he plants a chaste kiss on your forehead before his lips settle on your cheek, warm and soft as it flutters gently, his lips lingered for a moment before he pulls back and cracks a smile that seeps with so much silver and gold and topaz.

   "you wouldn't mind if I stole two kisses right?" then mischief sparks on his face as he chuckles. "I'll save the best for a time when I have another chance."

    Your face explodes with roses. speechless, you lift a hand and press your fingers against your cheeks. You would have stuttered and panicked right then and there if you had not spot the red blush on his ears and cheek, you blink for a moment before laughing whole-heartedly.

    "Why are you laughing?"

    You shake your head. "You're just really cute Koushi,"

end.