Chapter 9 ~ Glass

•Meghan's P.O.V•

"You have to hide" I say to Joey as I start to stand up "No! I don't want him to hurt you again"! He shouts "Shh. He'll here you. Just hide" I say as I open my closet door. "No. I'm staying right here"! He says. There was another bang at the door. "Joey! Please! If he sees you then he'll do more than just hit me"! I say, Joey sighs and stands up "I'm coming out if I hear him hit you" he says "No"! I say "Just stay in here" I then run to the front door. I unlock it. He slammed open the door as he yells "When I knock on that door! You better answer"! "I'm sorry, I was, uh in the shower" I say "Your hair isn't wet" he says as he grabs my hair. "What did I say about lying to me"?! He yells "No. I. Jimmy. I'm sorry" I say "Sorry doesn't cut it"! He yells. He then slaps me hard, I tried not to cry or make a sound so Joey doesn't come. "You're strong today aren't you"? He says. I had a bad feeling about that.

•Joey's P.O.V•

I heard the door bust open. Then yelling. Then...hitting. I wanted to help so bad. But I promised Meghan. I then heard something glass break and screaming. I heard the front door slam and his car start and drive away. I opened the closet door and then her bedroom door. I walked out carefully. I walked to the living room. I saw Meghan sitting on the floor, she was crying heavily. She was bleeding. I ran over to her. There was glass everywhere. "What happened"? I asked "He. He threw the vase at me" she says I kneeled down in front of her "He missed me. But it hit the wall above me and still cut me up" she says. Her legs had glass stuck in them and her arms as well. I slowly picked her up bridal style.

I placed her on her sink in the bathroom. "What are you doing"? She asked "I'm going to try and take the glass out" I say "It might sting a little" "Yeah no kidding" she says, I smile. I then pulled a piece out. She breathes in sharply. "Sorry" I say, I then take another one out. She breathes in sharply again.

I was finally done getting the glass out. "There's more" she says "Where"? I ask, she holds out her hands. I sighed and started to take out those pieces of glass.

"Okay. Now you need to take a bath to clean the cuts" I say. She nods. I headed for the door. "Wait...I. I need help" she says. "I know it's weird, but my hands are cut and my legs are hurt from the glass. I really do need help" she says. I nod in understanding.

•Meghan's P.O.V•

It was kinda weird that I was in a bath tub, butt naked in front of my best friend. But it didn't really matter right now. He was helping me. It stung a lot but I knew it was helping.

When it was over Joey wrapped my hands in goss, so when I touch stuff it doesn't hurt the fresh skin. He also brought me clothes and helped me into them. I'm really grateful for a friend like him.

He helped me into bed, he then got in as well.

Oh and my mom, she texted me, she is somewhere with a new guy she met. Good for her, I guess.

Anyway, Joey is staying with me until then.

He put his arm around me and he kissed the top of my head. We then fell asleep, so close to each other. All we could hear was our hearts beat in the quiet room.

=Hey guys. So I just posted a Moey Short Stories book. I hope you guys like them.

❤✌🍓=