Chapter 3 ~ I'm Fine

•Meghan's P.O.V•

I woke up to my mom banging on my door, I forgot I locked it just in case Jimmy came back. I quickly jumped up and ran to my door then unlocked it. "How many times have I told you not to lock your door"!? She yelled "I'm sorry, I. I forgot" I said "Ugh. Just get ready before your late" she said as she said it I could tell she had been drinking, again. She then walked away.

I got ready and I went to school.

•Joey's P.O.V•

As I got off my bus in front of the school, I saw Meghan. I ran to her. When I got to her I accidentally hit her back with my arm. "Ow"! She screamed and held her back she dropped her bag and books on the ground. Everyone looked at us. "Meghan. I'm so sorry I. I didn't mean to hurt you" I said "No. You're. You're fine. It just hurts. I guess I slept wrong" she said and tried to pick her stuff up. I quickly bent down and helped her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~In School~

•Meghan's P.O.V•

The bell rang, ugh. I have gym. I'm already sore, I wonder how this is going to go.

Kalel has gym with me, we were in the locker room. I pulled off my shirt to change into my gym shirt. Then I heard a gasp "Oh My God! Meghan"! I heard Kalel say, I turned around "What"? I say "Your whole back is bruised"! She says. I remembered what happened and quickly put on my shirt "It's nothing. I'm fine" I say and start to walk out "Meghan wait"! She says and grabs my arm "Ow" I say and pull my arm away "Meghan what's wrong? Every time someone touches you it hurts. What happened"? She says "Nothing. I said I'm fine"! I say and walk out.