Seven

Madison walked into work. She groaned to herself. She was feeling like crap and she didn't know how to handle it. "Hey," she heard Raf call as he walked over to her.

Madison looked at him and smiled. "Are you okay? You don't look well," Raf asked.

"I'm fine. I just haven't slept well that's all. I need my coffee," Madison said as she walked over to Pulses as Raf stood with her.

Raf looked at her. "So I've been thinking. Fletch is my best friend. And you know I don't wanna hurt him by lying to him. But I want him to know. You're his sister after all," he said.

Madison sighed. She knew she wanted Fletch to know about her and Raf. She wanted him to be happy for her. But she was worried. She was worried as she didn't want him to scare off Raf. And be the overprotective big brother.

Madison nodded and looked at him. "You're right. We should tell him. It's been a few months now," Madison said.

"And now might be the perfect time," Raf told her.

Madison looked at him and frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

"I can't tell you. Patient confidentiality. But it's good news," Raf said as he kissed her forehead and walked off.

Madison watched as he walked off. She was left feeling entirely puzzled.

****

Madison walked onto AAU. She saw Fletch. He looked at her and smiled. "Hey. You okay?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you. It's about Raf. How would you feel if I started to see him. I mean he's a good guy. And he is your best friend. I don't want to complicate things," Madison said

Fletch looked at her and smiled. "Madison. I already know over you and Raf. You can't keep a secret. But it's okay. He is a good guy. He's my best friend and if he makes you happy, that's all that matters," Fletch said.

Madison looked at her brother and grinned. She was glad to have his support.

****

Madison walked onto the ward and sighed. She was feeling rundown. She frowned as she saw Lexi and Fletch. They were in the corner and talking.

Madison looked to see Lexi was crying. She frowned. She knew there was something going on with them. Madison followed Lexi to the staff toilets and smiled. "Are you okay?" Madison asked.

Lexi smiled. "I'm fine. It's the hormones," Lexi said.

"Hormones?"

"I'm pregnant. And I'm off my bipolar medication and it's all a mess," Lexi said.

Madison walked over to her and hugged her. She smiled. "It's going to be okay. I promise," she said as she hugged her best friend.

She was worried that she was also pregnant. But Madison didn't know what to do if she was. She knew what had happened last time. She knew she and Raf had only been together for five minutes. But she knew that it would be the least of her problems as she had no idea how her life would be turned upside down. With her brother about to become ill.