Ten

Madison walked into work with Raf. He looked to her and smiled. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Madison looked to him and smiled. "Like I am having a baby. I know that this is quick in our relationship. But I do want this. I want us. I want to make it work. We are having a baby. I know we can do this," she said. She was trying to be hopeful. She knew how much that she loved her baby.

Raf placed a hand in her cheek. He smiled. "It might seem as if we have rushed into this. But we can do this. We will make it work," he told her as Madison smiled.

Madison knew that she had been through a lot. She knew how it scared her. But she knew that she was trying. She was trying to move on with her life. She knew that Raf and her baby were her future.

She walked into the hospital with Raf. She groaned as she saw Fletch and Lexi who were making out by the entrance. "Okay. Gross. She's already pregnant Adrian. Put her down," she said.

Fletch looked to her. He rolled his eyes. "Says you," he teased as Madison smirked.

****

Madison smiled as Lexi walked over to where she was standing. Lexi smiled. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she handed her a donut.

Madison looked to her and smiled. "Sick. But I know this baby is worth it. I lost a baby already because of my ex. I guess in a way it's for the best. It's a sign so that me and Raf could have a baby of our own. I mean I love him so much. He treats me right. He makes me feel safe. After all I have been through, I feel like I need that."

Lexi smiled. "Of course you do. Everyone needs that. Raf is a good man. I can see how much he loves you. How excited he is to be a dad," she told her.

Madison smiled as she nodded . "How are you coping with being pregnant and being a mum? I mean, I know it won't be easy with your bipolar," she said.

Lexi shrugged and smiled. "I'm taking it one day at a time. That's what I need. I know that no matter what, I need Fletch. And I know it is going to be okay," she said as Madison looked to her and smiled as she pulled her into a hug.

She knew that Lexi was going through the same as she was.

****

Madison stood in the canteen as she drank a decaf. She knew how hard things were. She knew that she was trying to be a good mum. But she knew that it wasn't going to be easy. Madison just hoped that she could be a good mum to her baby.

Madison looked to see Raf as he walked over to her. He kissed her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Madison nodded and smiled. "Perfect," she said as he smiled.

She knew how messy it was. She just everything would be okay.