Eleven

Madison smiled as she stood in front of the mirror. She stood looking at her bump. She knew how she was pregnant. She knew how much she loved her baby already.  She knew that she wanted to do what was best for her baby.

Madison looked as Raf walked into the room. He wrapped his arms around her and placed a hand on her bump.

He smiled as he looked to her and smiled.  "You're beautiful. Do you know that?"

Madison looked to him. She smiled. "You're so sweet. It still shocks me when I think of how far we have come in our relationship. And when I think of us. I mean, I know how much that I want this. I want this baby. I want to make it work," she said.

Raf smiled.  "So do I. I mean, I never thought about being a dad until I met you. It is a good feeling. I'm glad we're doing this," he said as Madison turned to face him and smiled.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled as he pulled her close and kissed her passionately and smiled.

"You're going to be the best mum. I know you are," he said as Madison looked to him. She smiled as she melted into the kiss. 

Raf picked her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist.  He carried her over to the bed and dropped her on top of it as he climbed on top of her.

****

Madison sat at the reception desk after she got to work. She smiled as she saw Lexi as she walked over.

Lexi looked to her and smiled. "How is the hot mamma to be?" She asked.

Madison looked to her. She rolled her eyes.  "Who are you talking to? Me or you?"

Lexi rolled her eyes.  "For real though. How are you?" Lexi asked.

Madison looked to her and smiled.  "I'm okay. I'm happy. I mean all that happened with my ex. I  never thought I'd be this happy, you know?" She said.

Lexi looked to her. She nodded.  "I get that. I do. But a lot has changed since then. We decided we're going to name her Siennah," she said as she placed a hand on her bump.

Madison grinned. "She's a lucky girl. And my brother loves you. So I know everything will be okay," she said as Lexi smiled.

****

Madison sat in the locker room. She smiled as she looked up to see Fletch as he walked in. He smiled as he looked to his sister.  "How are you doing?" He asked. 

Madison looked to him and smiled.  "I'm good. How are the kids? I know I haven't seen them for a while."

Fletch looked to her and smiled.  "They're good. We all are. I know that things haven't been easy for you lately. But I'm proud of you," he said as Madison looked to her brother.

She smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug and smiled. Madison had no idea how much she needed to hear that but she did.

Madison knew that she was happy. But she had no idea how everything would change.